NSV: Size 10!

Options
2»

Replies

• darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME!! There is nothing like being a size 10 after living in a size 14. I know!!! Keep up the good nutrition and exercise and you may, like me, find yourself in a size 8, sometimes6! (Seriously, with my frame and love of food, I would never aspire to be a size 4!)

:drinker:
  • willafan
    willafan Posts: 101
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! That's one of my Goals- it feels silly to get attached to the idea of being a certain clothing size but I'd love to see that happen to me. Currently a size 12.. and also a runner. Greetings from Maryland!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    congrats to you!!!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome awesome awesome. Currently I'm seeking the illusive 14!
  • mcginger1
    mcginger1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's an awesome accomplishment! :)
  • reallyally1
    Options
    Congrats! That's such an amazing accomplishment. I've been stuck at 14 for ages as well... I can ALMOST fit into a 12, but it's still a little snug for my taste. Hopefully I'll get to where you are soon!
  • camiller02
    Options
    Actually thats my dream size. For most people a size 2 or 4 is what they want but a 10 is awesome to me. I think I would rival Kim Kardashian at a 10 (lol). For me that means about 15 more pounds or overall 10 more inches off all of my body. Aim high and dream big,.:flowerforyou:
  • katicasi82
    katicasi82 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    that's amazing, I'm a UK 14 now (42inches) and I would LOVE to be a ten (38 inches)...WELL DONE!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!!

I had a similar experience buying a bridesmaid dress this weekend. The consultant gave me an 8 and I looked at her like she was psychotic and said "oh no, I'm a 12" and then she laughed and told me to put it on. I put it on, and it fit perfectly! An 8?!?! Insane. It feels awesome. Also, she told me it's the type of dress that can't be let out but can be taken in, so I can NOT get bigger in the next 10 months til my friend's wedding, only smaller or the same. Great motivation!
  • Amy_Lynn74
    Amy_Lynn74 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I can't wait to get there myself. I started on MFP as a size 20 and can now wear between a 14 and 16. My goal size is a size 10 though. Awesome job reaching your goal size!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!