what do you eat for breakfast?

Options
tarisa222
tarisa222 Posts: 27 Member
I am a picky eater to begin with, but I am getting bored! I am
not really trying to eat high carbs, but what else can i have?

Replies

• SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    i eat whole wheat toast with turkey slices or beef thin slcies or even chicken! something that will keep me full! and also an apple and sometimes i just have a boiled egg with a toast and tomatos they keep u full and low at calories too
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Brown Sugar Oatmeal with chopped bananas and strawberries + jimmy dean turkey sausage

or

Scrambled eggs and jimmy dean turkey sausage in a thomas brothers bagel mini
  • bennight72
    bennight72 Posts: 45
    Options
    I like to make these celery "logs".. no, not the kind with raisins & PB...no knocking it either.. :)

But its 1-2 Celery stalkes, cleaned and cut into 3-4 inches long (your preference, reall)- Fill with your choice of cream cheese and top with crispy (I bake mine) bacon pieces. Yum!
  • tarisa222
    Options
    im trying not to have any processed foods... is turkey slices n other lunch meat considered processed?
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Well in my diet plan I cut out rice & bread all together... But every morning I have 2 large brown eggs scrambled with chopped onions a little bit of shredded sharp cheddar & 1 tbs of I can't believe it's not butter light.. It's actually really filling & tasty ;)
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Celery has too few calories for me to up it for breakfast, though not a bad snack. I normally do oatmeal with peanut butter. I sometimes have an egg.
  • tarisa222
    Options
    this sounds kinda good.
  • tarisa222
    Options
    yea i am doing that, i just been getting tired of eggs! but i don't have alot of other choices!
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I have a green smoothie each morning.

I include vanilla almond milk, protein powder, matcha green tea powder, raw baby spinach, 1/2 of a med banana and nonfat greek yogurt and a few ice cubes. I blend it for 5 mins until it is frothy.
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I have a green smoothie each morning.

I include vanilla almond milk, protein powder, matcha green tea powder, raw baby spinach, 1/2 of a med banana and nonfat greek yogurt and a few ice cubes. I blend it for 5 mins until it is frothy.

How many calories? That actually sounds really good
  • SamanthaAnnM
    SamanthaAnnM Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My favorites are whole wheat toast with organic almond butter, oatmeal, eggs, and fruit. A lot of the time I'll do combos! Eggs and toast, oatmeal and fruit, etc.
  • caseyjade88
    caseyjade88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I typically eat a yogurt, and two slices of honey wheat toast with Sun-dried Tomato & Basil Hummus on it. Mmm.. so filling!
  • michelledawno
    michelledawno Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    "Wheat Montana" seven grain cereal with flaxseed. You can put all kinds of dried fruit or toasted nuts, honey, brown sugar or maple syrup...whatever you like. It's hearty and sticks with you, and tastes good.
  • ohmyshysamantha
    ohmyshysamantha Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm terrible with breakfast because I work mornings and I can never seem to get my lazy butt out of bed with enough time to both get ready and eat. so my breakfast is normally out of the krispie kreme case at speedway, or the speedyfreeze machine or both, or the mcdonalds drive thru. but on days when i do wake up in time or on my days off I like making coco wheats, or cereal, alot of it is made with whole grains so a cup of cereal, any kind of cereal, with milk keeps me full til lunch
  • tas3980
    tas3980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Mine sounds like a mish-mash but it works for me... I have 40g of All Bran with Raisins, one banana, a green tea with mint and 3oz of either chicken or turkey breast (random but it is the extra protein I need because I don't have eggs for breakfast)...
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I like smoothies with vanilla or chocolate protein powder, like 1/4 cup of oatmeal, fruit and milk. You can mix it up with whatever fruits you add, although I've yet been brave enough to try peach with chocolate. Anyway, I think they are pretty delicious but my sister doesn't like the taste of the oatmeal.
  • teenXidle
    teenXidle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    fresh fruit! watermelon, apples, oranges, anything really! mmmmm :)
    plus 2 scrambled eggs for protein and my usual coffee with whole milk and organic blue agave sweetener.
    gotta have my coffee. yum.
    now i'm hungry at 12:36 am. awesome.
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    im trying not to have any processed foods... is turkey slices n other lunch meat considered processed?

Most likely processed in a factory unless you are buying direct from the farmer and he/she is killing it, cooking it and slicing it in front of you :)
  • lala0719
    lala0719 Posts: 20
    Options
    How do you even post something on here? I dont know how :P
    And I eat Kashi Heart to Heart Honey Nut Toasted Cereal with a few cups of coffee :)
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options

^ I consider it to be. Plus, the sodium intake is extremely high. Why not make your own slices? Just a thought.