Yay!

Options
Lisa0711
Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
I'm so excited! Yesterday I was going through my closet looking at all my clothes that I thought didn't fit. Well, I noticed that my size 15 jeans were getting pretty loose on me, so I decided to try on some of my older clothes just for fun. I put on a few different pairs, and they all fit! Most of them were 13s, some even 11/12s!!! Then I tried on my smallest pair of jeans thinking there was no way they would fit, and I could put them on (these are 13/14s, but they are VERY small to be that size lol)!!!:bigsmile: They were still a bit tight, but that's ok! Last time I tried to put them on they wouldn't even go over my thighs, now I can button them! But the strange thing is most of the clothes I am wearing now are ones I was wearing when I weighed about 15-20 pounds less. I guess I must have more muscle or something, because I didn't think I could fit into them right now. I can fit into all my jeans now! They may be tight, but I can button them!
I just wanted to share my excitement!!:wink:

Replies

• ducky5m48
    ducky5m48 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!!!!! i did the same thing a couple a weeks ago and i noticed that i was fitting into jeans that i used to wear whn i was like 20 lbs lighter too!!! so it gotta be the muscle. lol. well congrats!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:
  • sheilajane
    sheilajane Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrats !!! How exciting !! :happy: :happy:

I haven't gotten that far yet. The jeans that were perfect last year were too tight when I tried them on a

couple of weeks ago. :sad: :sad: I squeezed into a pair the other day but they were uncomfortable.

Looking forward to getting where you are......:flowerforyou:
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I can't wait to be there! Great job, keep up the great work!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited! Yesterday I was going through my closet looking at all my clothes that I thought didn't fit. Well, I noticed that my size 15 jeans were getting pretty loose on me, so I decided to try on some of my older clothes just for fun. I put on a few different pairs, and they all fit! Most of them were 13s, some even 11/12s!!! Then I tried on my smallest pair of jeans thinking there was no way they would fit, and I could put them on (these are 13/14s, but they are VERY small to be that size lol)!!!:bigsmile: They were still a bit tight, but that's ok! Last time I tried to put them on they wouldn't even go over my thighs, now I can button them! But the strange thing is most of the clothes I am wearing now are ones I was wearing when I weighed about 15-20 pounds less. I guess I must have more muscle or something, because I didn't think I could fit into them right now. I can fit into all my jeans now! They may be tight, but I can button them!
    I just wanted to share my excitement!!:wink:

I don't blame you one bit for being so excited! It's a great feeling to lose weight and fit into old clothes, isn't it?!!! :happy:
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! That's amazing :flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    That's great!
    I love going shopping in my own closet & finding pieces I thought I'd never wear again that fit just fine!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Good for you!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    That's such a great feeling! Great work!
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you!!!!:drinker: :drinker: It is so much fun shopping in your closet lol! when I was bigger, and didn't think I would ever be small again I got rid of alot of my skinny clothes:( I wish I had kept some now lol:blushing: but that's ok I'm ok with shopping:love: Congrats on your hard work!! You look great:drinker:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you!!!!:drinker: :drinker: It is so much fun shopping in your closet lol! when I was bigger, and didn't think I would ever be small again I got rid of alot of my skinny clothes:( I wish I had kept some now lol:blushing: but that's ok I'm ok with shopping:love: Congrats on your hard work!! You look great:drinker:
    :bigsmile:
    When I cleaned out my closet last week I found a few pieces I had saved "just because" but now they're so outdated that I probably wouldn't wear them if hey did fit! So out they went, too.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It's so nice to be able to come on here to brag a little and everyone knows where I'm coming from.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!