Phitbits Row the world

Options

Replies

• hannydee
    hannydee Posts: 246
    Options
    Hey team! I won't have access to a computer tonight, but should be logging my exercise via my phone no later than 2100GMT. If one of you could put my stuff into the spreadsheet for me that would be fab :)
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    No problem, we'll do that.

Did everyone notice we've started the challenge in first place? :-) Go phitbits!
  • penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I hadn't noticed...whats the link to the map/thread etc...also WOOP!
  • meerkat70
    Options
    Here you go. We're a yellow pin - sorry, I didn't get round to sorting a logo (if anyone has an idea, that's cool!)

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=204655860575059420912.0004b6be7744564fff77d&msa=0&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=18.979026,52.03125&sp

I've had a bit of a slow day today - just 759 for me. Sorry about this. I'd intended to go out for a cycle as well, but my legs were really achey. I think I'm done for tonight. :)
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    759 - not to be sniffed at , why are you saying sorry for that lol - great burn -especially if you are feeling achy.

I am feeling kind of smug as I actually walked to the gym - only about a mile but man the walk back was sooo slow lol - my gym bag felt like I was lugging a kettlebell back with me, but that was after a ton of housework all morning so my fitbit has me walking over 8 miles today.

my car will be getting booked in soon for repairs and my husband is back from business tomorrow, so will be able to blag a lift to the gym. I am also off this weekend woop so I can get to the gym at the weekend too or we can maybe get into the Pentlands for a walk :)
  • penny_eclipse
    Options
    Heading to the gm tomorrow, and the bf has specifically requested we swim at the weekend in addition to potentially running (as he wants new running shoes) so this weekend might go my way too for once!
  • meerkat70
    Options
    Taking a day off from running tomorrow - will have a cycle in the morning, and will probably go to gym with my dad. Just about to embark on a new lifting programme. Hope I don't hurt anything!
  • penny_eclipse
    Options
    Taking a day off from running tomorrow - will have a cycle in the morning, and will probably go to gym with my dad. Just about to embark on a new lifting programme. Hope I don't hurt anything!

Nrolfw? I need to bite the bullet and start something "real" like this...
  • meerkat70
    Options
    I'm using the Jamie Eason one. New rules is too squat and lunge focused, for me.
  • hannydee
    Options
    Might be a slow day exercise-wise for me. I've just taken the dogs out for a little walk but nothing major. We're spending the day seeing my brother off (he's moving to China today so taking him to the airport) then picking my Gran up from hospital to come home and stay with us, so not sure what time I'll be back... Hoping I can go for a walk or a jog this evening, or do some Jillian Michaels but if I do anything, it won't be substantial. Sorry!
    I will more than make up for it at the weekend though! :D
  • Carfoodel
    Options
    I've just had a 6 mile walk with the dog this morning so great start to the day - my fitbit has given me an extra 400 odd calories for it lol and I am just going to walk to the shops.

I have the nrwlfw book but I have just been dipping into it so haven't got my head around the actual programme yet - I am not sure how I am going to work up my calorie burn for today - may have to go to the gym later but I was so tired from walking back after I killed it on the machines don't want to repeat that without getting a proper bag for my kit - I felt like I was carrying my 7.5kg kettlebell after the class lol - so may wait until the afternoon so that I get can the car. Failing that I will do some fitness blender videos :)
  • meerkat70
    Options
    How's everyone getting on for super saturday? I've had a long run, and done some body weight stuff, so am now over 2k on cals. (Tomorrow won't be quite so impressive, I'm sure!)
  • meerkat70
    Options
    Hey everyone. Sorry, bit of a slow day today. Needed to rest my legs, so have put off my hill run till tomorrow.
  • penny_eclipse
    Options
    Tomorrow (and generally weekdays) I am back on it, sorry weekends are difficult for me as I can't go as hard and long as I'd like to (bf likes to make exercise more "social" than burny...) which does my head in but I guess it's better than nothing!
  • scooterboy2003
    Options
    As of Sunday evening in East Texas, USA it looks like the Phitbits are running in 3rd place. That is amazing and I am happy to be with you all.
  • meerkat70
    Options
    We're doing a great job. Looking forward to a good week ahead. :-)
  • hannydee
    Options
    Today is looking like an awesome day from us all so far!
  • meerkat70
    Options
    Yeah, we did really well today:

Cals 7928
    Miles 3964

I've got an unplanned holiday coming up later this week, and will be away from wednesday till some time over the weekend. I won't be able to get onto the spreadsheet. Would someone be able to pick up my burns from this thread and put it in the sheet, and could someone take over on reporting cals to Lee for me, till I get back?

J
  • scooterboy2003
    Options
    Jane, I'll be happy to help. I'll start Wednesday until you tell me to stop. OK?
  • Carfoodel
    Options
    my knee is tender after yesterdays killer session (PB for me - 10 mins xtrainer, 20 mins treadmill, 30 mins cycle - interval training, 20 mins x trainer, 10 mins rowing machine, 20 mins cycle then 10 mins treadmill - phew ) today is a weights day and the sun is out so I am going to take the dog a massive walk to be kind to my knee then will do some kettlebell and dumbells tonight - I have a weights bar but not confident on form - but itching to try deadlifts - have a great day everyone.

it looks like we have fallen back a bit on the map, but "shrug" we have racked up some impressive calories :)