Hi! I'm also new... and checking out the app!

Options
Aproxima
Aproxima Posts: 17 Member
Hi all,

I'm 27 years old right now and live in The Netherlands. I work as an application consultant (40hrs a week), so that's a lot of sitting behind a computer. I'm also a part time all-around aerobics instructor and give training in Bodyshape, Spinning, Steps. I also participate in lessons from other teachers at the gym. I think you can find me about 6 to 7 hours at the gym weekly. But eventhough I exercise a lot, the weight isn't going off..

I've always been a bit chubby, but have my share in weight loss. I went from 95kilo's to 75kilo's. Then I started weight watchers to learn about food and went down to 60kilo's. Now, about 4 years later, I'm 72kilo's, so I guess I still haven't figured out the way of healthy living... and really need to do something about that. I don't want to gain weight my whole life! :(

I've downloaded this app a long while back (when I just got my new smart phone!) and it confused me *a lot*. So I've deleted the app and actually totally forgot about it. I've bought an iPad a month ago and re-discovered the app and my account! Well, short story; I didn't loose any weight in all those months that passed.. so now I'm going to push myself to use this app to track my food intake. I think I alread exercise enough, so I think I should look for the answers in my eating pattern!

I'm still checking out all the options (man.. there are A-LOT!) and am looking forward to integrate this system into my daily routine! This is going to be my 'trial' week (not really a trial, but just a week to figure out what this app can do), so I probably won't fill in everything everyday. But I'll just give it a go and see where this all ends (hopefully it ends with a lower number on the scale).

Hope to read lots of succes story's for motivation and read about all the tips and tricks! And after a while, I'd love to contribute to the community with my own tips&tricks and hopefully, my own succes story ;)

I hope you guys won't mind if I just add friends at random. I don't type/chat a lot, I'm more of a reader.. so please don't think I'm a crazy stalker or something. Well, maybe I am a bit. But it's only because you guys are motivating!