New NSV - I wore a 2 piece in PUBLIC.

Replies

• EnuffaMyButt
    EnuffaMyButt Posts: 111 Member
    YOU GO GIRL ~ I'm so happy for you! Good for you for standing up for yourself. Congrats!
  • steveinrc
    steveinrc Posts: 7
    Umm..make sure you cover all those newly exposed areas with plenty of sun screen! Great job!
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    You have the right attitude.

And you look damn good in that two piece.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Way to go for standing up for yourself! They don't know you and shouldn't have started that. You earned that two piece and you rocked it regardless of what they said!
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! good for you!!!!!!!!!! I just wore my first one in public for the first time in 10 years! I am no where near "ideal" bikini body.. but don't care.. I worked hard for what I have done so far! Good for you!!!!!!!
  • iroze
    iroze Posts: 78 Member
    I hope the women apologized to you. You look awesome. Congratulations on the fantastic year you've had.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Cute suit!!! and good for you for turning around and giving those two unlady-like women a piece of your mind. They have no right to say those things and should be told so. Some people just never seem to grow out of the highschool drama stage of their life lol. Keep up the great work and you WILL be a completely different person in a year and they can just shove it!
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    That is an awesome NSV and you look awesome in it.

Thank you for sharing
  • hpsaucette
    hpsaucette Posts: 102 Member
    Awesome! Well done, that must have taken SO much nerve! Congratulations on your loss, and your proud attitude. You don't look like you have 59lbs to lose like it says in your counter. Good luck!
  • midcoast_mommy
    midcoast_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    I absolutely love this story, and you're looking so good!
  • susjan
    susjan Posts: 105
    First off, I would have PAID to see the looks on those faces after you said that to them!

Second, I'm so glad you stood up for yourself!!

Third, you look great and keep on rockin' the new body that you're building!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    you are awesome! :drinker: Thank you for posting this story and your picture. Congrats on your 70lbs lost and good luck reaching your final goal. :happy:
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Congrats ont the weight you have lost, and the confidence you have gained. Don't let anyone take that away from you. you look pretty damn good in that bikini, and I'm damn proud of you for speaking up and putting those girls in their place.

Love this quote.

"Judging a person does not define who they are, it defines who you are."
  • andreamkelly
    andreamkelly Posts: 169
    You look a lot better in your bikini than many of the people I see at our local pool. I'm glad that you aren't letting those two get you down. I tend to wear tighter clothes, mainly because I am continuing to lose weight and If I don't start wearing clothes as soon as they can be buttoned/zipped, then they will probably be too big and baggy before I get my 'money's worth' out of the clothes! Keep up the good work!!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    ha! good for you! I wear a tankini and feel fine about it but I too have learned something. Those women who 'appear' to look so much more attractive but have to tear down every other woman they see- and they're esp cruel to ppl with already low self esteem but THEY'RE the ones who are ugly on the inside. Anybody who goes for ppl who are only spitshined on the outside isn't someone I want in my life anyway
    You Rock
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    Love it!!! So happy you said something to those women. PPl always step out of line and never know someone's story. Not that it even matters, because as long as YOU are confident and happy with yourself, then they should mind their own business anyway. Good for you !!! :flowerforyou:
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    That is amazing! You look great and I'm so happy you stood up for yourself.

You look so good!!
  • Run4UrHealth
    Run4UrHealth Posts: 348 Member
    1st....you look awesome in a two-piece.
    2nd...were these women bystanders or the females of the couples you were out with?
  • Bighiker2
    Bighiker2 Posts: 100
    Great job wearing your bikini! You look great! =)
  • GmanKG
    GmanKG Posts: 18 Member
    1. You.Are.Amazing.
    As. you. are.
    2. You found your voice!
    3. Your Stronger than you know.
    4. Looking good
    5. Growing. Not alone.
    6. Brave.
    And so, so, so.much.more.
    Be Strong. Be Confident. Be You.
    And thank you for sharing =]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!