need some motivation

Options
Hi. My name is arean. I have been on MFP for a little over a month now and I'm looking for some friends to help keep me motivated :)

Replies

• cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Hi Arean, lovely name. feel free to add me but I appreciate a note. I just had my 100 days on here. Good luck on your journey!
  • Qjammin2
    Qjammin2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to say I got your back...It might be way back but I'm here to help ya as much as possible. I know what you mean because I need motivation too. I started my diet about a week ago and I don't want to stop until I reach my goal. This might sound wierd but everyday when I get up I step on the scale and look in the mirror and say "I can do it"...Kinda corny but it helps me mentally.
  • Qjammin2
    Qjammin2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Best wishes on your Journey too.
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    welcome and hope we all can keep you motivated

feel free to add me anyone
  • ari_89
    ari_89 Posts: 37
    Options
    Thank you. I love your hair!
  • ari_89
    Options
    I would like to say I got your back...It might be way back but I'm here to help ya as much as possible. I know what you mean because I need motivation too. I started my diet about a week ago and I don't want to stop until I reach my goal. This might sound wierd but everyday when I get up I step on the scale and look in the mirror and say "I can do it"...Kinda corny but it helps me mentally.

Not corny at all. If you don't believe in your self, it will never work. And your doing a great job so far!
  • ari_89
    Options
    Thank you. I love your hair!

@ cindyhoney2
  • marlopaterson
    Options
    Hi! I've been on MFP 155 days. I started out just over a year ago (started on a different website) and I have loved joining MFP. I've made so many friends and it's great that we all keep each other going! Feel free to add me and I'll encourage you to the best of my ability! Congrats on starting your journey to health. It isn't always easy, but it's ALWAYS worth it!

18198566.png
  • jolbrys2012
    Options
    I also need help:sad:
  • milliereid
    milliereid Posts: 21
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • ari_89
    Options
    Thanks for all the adds and support! <3
  • cchme
    cchme Posts: 2
    Options
    HI Arean,

My name is Candy and I need motivation also so maybe we could tag team each other. I love to exercise but lately I have been wanting just to sleep in. I have been getting up in the morning and exercising (usually) but that sleep button calls my name. I cant exercise at night with kids and school etc....

Candy