supersize and superskinny

Options
earndien
earndien Posts: 195 Member
i am watching the new season supersize and superskinny
i am in south africa.... but i am total shocked my mouth hangs on the floor
i know i also human and have a extra kg that i still have to loose but how do u
as an adult get to such a size!!! with out doing anything. i get sometime so agree with them
because i think it a waste of life.... i never in my life ever seen such big people...... only
on tv but not in life. u get your odd heavy people but not that much you struggle to walk....

it is truly sad
you only have 1 life why throw it away

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't understand how a human being such as yourself could have such a complete lack of compassion or understanding, but there you are.
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    what channe is that on
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    A "waste of life"? Good thing you aren't a doctor.
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I got this size by a life of bad choices with food and exercise. So did most people on that show you watch. Glad we can be of entertainment for you.
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    It hurts my heart to see these shows in the beginning...the people have really low self esteem and you know they have so much self hate.
    I LOVE seeing them fight against all odds and make it. I love the look on their faces when they do something they never thought they could do. It's like you see their self hate turn into self respect and joy...it's beautiful.

Let's face it, any one of us could end up like that with a simple twist of fate.
  • earndien
    Options
    I got this size by a life of bad choices with food and exercise. So did most people on that show you watch. Glad we can be of entertainment for you.

i also over weigh and you look like a model against them!!!! (love your top) it just how do you get so big without worries, my heart crys out
    for the people around them, cause its a slow death
  • earndien
    Options
    what channe is that on

it on dstv on channel 180 on a sunday (south africa)
  • earndien
    Options
    It hurts my heart to see these shows in the beginning...the people have really low self esteem and you know they have so much self hate.
    I LOVE seeing them fight against all odds and make it. I love the look on their faces when they do something they never thought they could do. It's like you see their self hate turn into self respect and joy...it's beautiful.

Let's face it, any one of us could end up like that with a simple twist of fate.

very true