Just need to vent

Options
2»

Replies

• TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    You are awesome !!!!!!

So proud of you. You are 100% correct you are losing. He will always but he will be what you said.
  • NerdyTXChick
    NerdyTXChick Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow. This is the 4th post I've seen about this sort of thing, and it just blows my mind! What is wrong with people? People like that have GOT to be really messed up in the head - really low self esteem or something! He is probably an extremely unhappy person. I like what you said, but I wish you hadn't let it stick with you (although I'm sure I would've done the same). I hope it at least helps to know there are a lot of people who support you and are outraged by his behavior.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    What an *kitten*. Good for you for addressing him directly!
  • missworld95
    missworld95 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    wtf is wrong with people...
  • ksun10
    ksun10 Posts: 76
    Options
    I am so sorry that you had to deal with that. It honestly brings tears to my eyes just thinking about what it would feel like to be in your shoes. Just remember what you told him: you are making an effort to lose, but he will always be an a**. Work even harder so that next time you see him and you are down in weight you can wink and say "told ya I was losing, bet you are still an a** though!!"
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Oh my God! You get a 1,000 cool points! What I wanna know is, who the hell raises someone to be so friggin' rude and obnoxious? Whatever happened to,, 'If you have nothing nice to say about someone, keep your mouth shut'? What he said was incredibly hurtful and counterproductive to someone who is at the gym trying to make a life change. Ugh! People kill me with all the negativity! If i can't feel accepted in a GYM without someone ridiculing me, then where can I go?
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    What a jerkoff. I hope others were around to hear you berate him. Good job.
  • katiejarr
    katiejarr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Good for you for standing up for yourself! And shame on him for being an a@@! His mother would be ashamed!
    Im not sure if Id have the balls to stand up for myself if I were in that situation, Id like to think that I would, but if I ever find myself in a situation like that I will think of you :bigsmile:

I am sorry it ruined your weekend though. Hopefully he thought about what you said and it ruined his weekend too though!!
  • lifeissweet89
    Options
    My mom always told me that misery needs company. Negative people are so unsatisfied with their own lives that they wanna bring everyone down to their level. It hurts when people say hurtful things like that BUT GOOD JOB GIRL FOR STANDING YOUR GROUND!!

I bet he felt so small and idiotic after you confronted him.

I look up to you!
  • stacymae67
    stacymae67 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! WTG in standing up -- for all of us, really. It's a shame we are so affected by what others say and do. Thanks so much for sharing. Hang in there and keep up the good work!
  • essjay76
    essjay76 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    UGH!!! What an *kitten*!!!!! Good for you for saying something to him! Stupid jerks like him think they can just get away with saying whatever they want to say, like you're not going to stand up for yourself.

I've been in that situation and never stood up for myself. I wish I did.

You have an awesome attitude, confidence, and self-respect that will definitely help you reach your goals. No doubt about it. Pay no mind to stupid *kitten* like them. GO GIRL!
  • I can not believe that someone could be so cruel!
    He is not worth one second of your thoughts. You are beautiful and he is a jerk plain and simple.
    Well done for standing up for yourself it is more than would ever be brave enough to do.
    Don't let him bring you down. You can do this girl! X
  • puffidredz
    puffidredz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I said I may be fat, but I am losing. You will always be an *kitten*. and I walked away.

^this
    i think u were right to stand up to him because he probably didn't expect you to. people who usually pick on others, have low self esteem, that's why they do it to make themselves look like the cool guy because they blow at everything else. sounds like he doesn't have any home training either because any civilized person wouldn't have come out their mouth with such nonsense. don't let it get to you. some people are *kitten* and sadly we have to cross their paths sometimes.
  • dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that someone from my generation was such a jerk to you. It makes me thankful that my parents raised me to have respect for everyone.. and to be honest, let's be glad that I wasn't there, with my red hair temper I would have done more than just talk to him :devil:
  • sonivmartin
    sonivmartin Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    so glad you didn't not go to the gym...don't ever let a creep like that keep you from your own personal goals and happiness.