Big Fake Boobs

Options
2»

Replies

• Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    Options
    Yes I own a pair . . . I had googled how to calculate the weight of each implant and it looks like I have almost 4 lbs of boobies. Should I reduce my weight by the implant weight or just leave it as it is? LOL . . . Wow I can't believe I am asking this question.

:blushing: :laugh: :blushing: :laugh: :wink:

You go girl!! I only have 1.5 pounds worth (insignificant), but if I had 4 pounds worth, I'd drop my weight by that much.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Are they removable? I assume they are not, therefore they are part of your body weight.

Hahaha! Best answer on here! And remember, if they pop, like my friend's did from intense exercise, you can then report that as lost weight lol
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Are they removable? I assume they are not, therefore they are part of your body weight.
    Exactly. I was confused by the question, but then realized this wasn't really about the question at all...
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Exactly. I was confused by the question, but then realized this wasn't really about the question at all...

Pretty much...
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

Hahaha! Best answer on here! And remember, if they pop, like my friend's did from intense exercise, you can then report that as lost weight lol

Cringing at boob popping. Gah!!! :noway:
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Yes I own a pair . . . I had googled how to calculate the weight of each implant and it looks like I have almost 4 lbs of boobies. Should I reduce my weight by the implant weight or just leave it as it is? LOL . . . Wow I can't believe I am asking this question.

:blushing: :laugh: :blushing: :laugh: :wink:
    This might help: http://bit.ly/OtLBIk
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options

hahahha ^^^ agreed!
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    This might help: http://bit.ly/OtLBIk

Why did I not know about that website? :laugh: I work in IT, and I swear 80% of my job is typing someone else's question into Google, reading them the answer, and getting credit for being a genius.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    You weigh what you weight.

If you can subtract your big fake boobies than I'm subtracting my big real ones. Lol
  • LovelyLifter
    LovelyLifter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    You weigh what you weight.

If you can subtract your big fake boobies than I'm subtracting my big real ones. Lol

I just want some of your big real ones :frown:
  • KaiHuk
    KaiHuk Posts: 49
    Options
    If they are re and de gradable structure with water concentration then yes
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    This is funny, I was just thinking about fake boobs the other night while I was walking on my treadmill.
    I was wondering, you hear about how women lose their boobs from exercising. Do you lose the fat around fake boobs? and if so, does it affect how they look? Do they have to be "fixed" after someone loses weight?
    These are the kinds of things that run through my head as I walk on the dreadmill. Lol.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    vince-vaughn-motorboat-o.gif
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    'Eh. Scale weight doesn't matter. Just go by how you look in the mirror. When you are happy with it, stop.
  • HauteHauteMami
    HauteHauteMami Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    This is funny, I was just thinking about fake boobs the other night while I was walking on my treadmill.
    I was wondering, you hear about how women lose their boobs from exercising. Do you lose the fat around fake boobs? and if so, does it affect how they look? Do they have to be "fixed" after someone loses weight?
    These are the kinds of things that run through my head as I walk on the dreadmill. Lol.

My big fake boobs were 39 inches around... Now there 35 inches around... I went from a 36DD to a 34D... But... They look bigger the smaller I get... I think I have more cleavage now... :blushing: