6 lbs in a week.....is that possible?

Options
From last Monday to this Monday my scale says I weigh 6 more lbs.

I don't know how accurate it was last Monday because I had played in hockey games last Saturday and Sunday night. I also skated two other times last week so I got four days of cardio in and only lifted 1-2 days.

This past week I only skated Wednesday and yesterday although yesterday wasn't much of a workout. I lifted three times. I was still on a calorie deficit to lose 1 lb per week but.................

I did do something different. I didn't cook at all last week and ate out. I tried to eat healthy and still tracked my calories (chick fil a, chipotle bowls, flat bread at dunkin donuts and food at work) Even though I was able to track my calories I still don't trust it. Never doing that again. I bet if I really watch it this week, I'll be back to 192 or less next Monday. Even if the calories were a little off, did I really gain 6 lbs?

Replies

• MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    you can easily move over 7lbs of weight in water and food alone.

if you were dehydrated on an empty stomach on the first Monday, and a week later you were fully hydrated, it could easily be 6lbs.

but no.. unless you consumed 21,000 extra calories, you CANT gain 6lbs of fat..... (3500 x 6)