What next?

Options
After completing and rotating all of Jillian Michaels' 30 minute + workouts (30Day Shred, Ripped in 30, Extreme Shed and Shred, Yoga Meltdown) in the last year and a half, I'm looking for something new. I would appreciate any suggestions. I don't want to start Insanity until winter since I also like running outside and want a circuit training workout that's a good complement to my running.

TIA!

Replies

• mightyminerva
    mightyminerva Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm loving Jillian Michaels (I've completed 30DS and am beginning level 2 of RI30 today), and my only worry is when I've exhausted her videos, ha! I get where you're coming from.

When I feel like I need another workout after feeling sluggish or if I have time for another half hour, I love DDPYoga. I have bad knees, and the philosophy behind the routines is to modify how you need, build strength, and get a great cardio workout. They are a bit pricey, but for me they're worth it! The routines vary; the ones I do most frequently are 22-25 minutes but there are 15-minute toning routines and a 52-minute workout, too.

I hope you find something that works well for you!