365 days and 38lbs gone!!! (with Pics, i hope)

Options
erinm2629
erinm2629 Posts: 69 Member
365 days have flown by and I feel great. I started the journey with my best friend mostly because she needed someone to motivate her to lose for medical reasons and boy am i glad I started! When i look back at pictures I am shocked at how thick I was. I have always been heavy and had success in high school with weight watchers but then got married and 10 years and 2 beautiful kids later I was almost back to my heaviest weight ever. I don't have many before or after pictures but I found a few that show the change pretty well (hopefully you can see it too). I still have a few pounds to go for my goal and I am now thinking I may want to go a little lower but really working on weight training now so we will see what happens from here.

padre5.jpg
This is close to my heaviest

30thbdayme-1.jpg
My birthday last may before we started in July

skinnyme2.jpg
last week (sorry about awkward mirror pic)

Replies

• erinm2629
    Options
    Okay so i don't know how to make the pictures show-up! Anyone tell me how to edit it so they do??

GOT IT!!!!!
  • Novikay
    Novikay Posts: 62
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC!
  • chunkylover22
    chunkylover22 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!! You look great! Btw, I LOVE your shirt in the last pic. :D
  • erinm2629
    Options
    Thanks! I really do feel better which is more rewarding than looking good but i will take both if I can!
  • adams987
    adams987 Posts: 9
    Options
    great job. you are a great motivator
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    you look incredible!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!