misbehavin'

godblessourhome
godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
this morning, i woke up to find my youngest son had cut the shoelaces in my running shoes. a few years ago, the oldest son threw a can of green paint down the staircase.

what are some not-so-wonderful actions your kids/pets have taken?

Replies

• nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    My cousin cut 8 inches of SOME parts of my hair when i was sleeping a few years ago.

Woops you said kids or pets,

well i have no kids!

My cats used to pee all over the house :noway:
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    I got 3 kids 10, 8 and 4... where to begin... My 4yr old likes to cuss. I laugh so hard when he does. My wife gets so pissed at me for it.

Come on its funny! Who wouldnt laugh at a 4yr old in a dinner taking a bite out of a hot wing and then slamming his hands on the table saying "DAMN! Thats good! Spicey but good!" or randomly walking into a room and placing his hands on hips and saying "What in THE hell is going on in here?"
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Woops you said kids or pets,

well i have no kids!

nephews/nieces/neighbors - close enough. :)
  • nothing1994
    nephews/nieces/neighbors - close enough. :)

hehe thanks!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    my son isn't even a year yet, so he doesn't do anything drastic or destructive, yet - but he does announce when he's about to do something he isn't supposed to by saying "no, no, no, no, no" right before he does it.
  • RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    I got 3 kids 10, 8 and 4... where to begin... My 4yr old likes to cuss. I laugh so hard when he does. My wife gets so pissed at me for it.

Come on its funny! Who wouldnt laugh at a 4yr old in a dinner taking a bite out of a hot wing and then slamming his hands on the table saying "DAMN! Thats good! Spicey but good!" or randomly walking into a room and placing his hands on hips and saying "What in THE hell is going on in here?"

lol!!! My 6 year old does this crap. She is always spouting out some kind of cuss word. It is so had to correct her and not laugh.

The other week we were leaving the gym and I had just gotten her from the tot drop....she looked at the babysitter in there and said...."see ya *kitten*!". I wanted to duck under the counter.
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    No kids but I can tell some of the dumbass things me and my brother did.

Me 13ish him 10 we got the bright idea to start chunking books up into the ceiling fan in our bedroom. The would get hit by the fan and go flying into one of the walls. We were laughing hysterically until I threw a hardback and when it got hit by the fan it slammed into my brothers face breaking his nose lol.

Me @ 15is him 12, he was at the computer desk playing some video game and eating food. I kept jacking with him and smacking him in the back of the head causing him to die. After 2 or 3 times he slashed at me without looking with a steak knife trying to keep me back. Little *kitten* slashed my wrist cut right thru the vein. 1st thing he said was don't tell mom lol. When I went to show my mom I told her that I cut myself trying to learn how to juggle knives. Had to go to the ER, still have the scar going across my left wrist but it is getting faint now.

We would beat the crap out of each other constantly but we never ever ratted on each other hah.
  • pdj1220
    pdj1220 Posts: 175
    When she was 11 my daughter popped a lens out of her glasses. Her and a friend tried to fix it with super glue. Super glue and plastic lenses don't mix, for future reference. That same weekend my ex and I were at a neighbors. When we got back the girls had set up a garage sale. Amazing what an 11 year old thinks is okay to get rid of, just because they don't use them.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    My niece was cussing like a sailor since she was 3 or 4 (she's 10 now and knows better), but it used to just make me bust a gut every time I'd hear it, because she knew exactly how and when to use every word :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    No kids but I can tell some of the dumbass things me and my brother did.

Me 13ish him 10 we got the bright idea to start chunking books up into the ceiling fan in our bedroom. The would get hit by the fan and go flying into one of the walls. We were laughing hysterically until I threw a hardback and when it got hit by the fan it slammed into my brothers face breaking his nose lol.

Me @ 15is him 12, he was at the computer desk playing some video game and eating food. I kept jacking with him and smacking him in the back of the head causing him to die. After 2 or 3 times he slashed at me without looking with a steak knife trying to keep me back. Little *kitten* slashed my wrist cut right thru the vein. 1st thing he said was don't tell mom lol. When I went to show my mom I told her that I cut myself trying to learn how to juggle knives. Had to go to the ER, still have the scar going across my left wrist but it is getting faint now.

We would beat the crap out of each other constantly but we never ever ratted on each other hah.

This crap is funny! I am dying here.
  • nothing1994
    Me @15is him 12, he was at the computer desk playing some video game and eating food. I kept jacking with him and smacking him in the back of the head causing him to die. After 2 or 3 times he slashed at me without looking with a steak knife trying to keep me back. Little *kitten* slashed my wrist cut right thru the vein. 1st thing he said was don't tell mom lol. When I went to show my mom I told her that I cut myself trying to learn how to juggle knives. Had to go to the ER, still have the scar going across my left wrist but it is getting faint now.

My brother was pretending hes going to cut me, and i didnt think it was funny so i tried to hold it, and he pulled at the same time. Slashed right through my fingers. My parents were like "its your fault" and just left me there to bleed LOL :tongue: