ahhhhh

Options
hi guys
i just wanted to chat for a while . i have been on this dam diet thing for about 2 months and i have lost nothing not even a pound ..am doing everything right eating walking everything the book says to do and nothing :mad: am sooooo ready just to forget about this and just stop:sad: but anyway ...maybe just a little help cuz i really want this candy bar ...
ps. i have not had a candy bar for 2months so thats good right :laugh:

Replies

• tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Really? That is weird no wt in 2 months, If I were you I would check in with a DR. That doesn't sound right. What diet are you following?
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Have you been logging everything that passes your lips on your log? Are you drinking enough water? Are you working out and eating at least 1/2 if not all of those calories? I have been using MFP for 3 weeks and as tough as it is to be honest with logging information, it has been an eye opener for me. I now weigh and measure my food to make sure I am getting accurate portions and calories. My guess were way off. I guess that is why I had gained so much weight. The concept is simple - calories eaten vs calories spent (exercise and daily work) equal weight gain, loss or maintenance. You need to make sure to take in enough calories to make sure your body doesn't think it is in starvation mode. Look at the first few posts of the General Diet and Weight Loss message board for more information on this topic. Good luck and I hope you enjoy MFP as much as I do.