Water park NSV!

HeatherDee92
HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
I went to the local water park yesterday with a friend. We are both bigger girls, and both have different body shapes, but I have been working on getting healthier and she has been content with herself now.

NSV 1) The water park has a lazy river which is just you sitting in an tube floating along a stream like current. In the past it had been difficult for me to jump in it and I would have to try so many times and then I would end up giving up and just squeezing through the center hole. Yesterday each time we went into the lazy river I would jump right up with no issues and no redo's! :)

NSV 2) I have never been able to lift myself out of the water. Ever. I always have to use the ladder well both times we got in the pool i just used my arms and lifted myself off the side and out of the pool! :)

NSV 3) My swimsuit fit terribly! I was losing my pants and my top fit awkwardly and kept gaping open in the back! :)

NSV 4) They have this huge water jungle gym at the park for kids and I was like lets go play on it, my friend kept saying she just wanted to lay out but I didn't wanna just lay around all day. So i went into the jungle gym and did stuff even as a kid I couldn't do easily like climb the rope nets and crawl through the tubes. I bossed the play ground up! I was laughing and feeling so care free! It was a great day! :)

I had such a great time and was feeling truly proud of myself for all the hard work I have put in :)

Replies

• jordanreddick
    jordanreddick Posts: 197 Member
    Awesome for you!
  • carriparton
    carriparton Posts: 62 Member
    What a wonderful day for you!! So happy you had all those NSVs!!!! Congrats.
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    That's awesome! I'm glad you're one of my MFP friends! Truly an inspiration!!!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Way to go! Awesome water park NSVs!
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    All those are awesome NSV's!!! Congrats to you! Keep up the great work girl!!!
  • Fantastic! Glad you had a good time! Hooray for you!
  • saraast
    saraast Posts: 62 Member
    sounds super fun and terriffic!!! :D
  • mkorbel
    mkorbel Posts: 5 Member
    That's fantastic, and sounds like a really, really fun day. Congratulations!
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    That's super....sounds like you had an amazing time!!!
  • Awesome job!!! I know all about the getting into the tube struggle--what a great feeling! Keep up the good work!
  • Pammy820
    Pammy820 Posts: 117 Member
    woohoo! We went to a waterpark this summer and I was miserable cause i couldnt fit in the hole in the tube but I told myself next summer i will rule !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!