I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET I AM NEW

Options
HI I AM JOHANNA I HAVE DONE SO GOOD FOR A YEAR AND A HALF I WAS 263 AND NOW I AM 207 NOW I AM AT A STAND STILL AND CANT DROP ANY MORE WHAT CAN I DO IKNOW THAT I HAVE TO GET BACK OUT THERE AND WALK I NOT WALK IN 2 MOUNTH IT WAS TO DROP THE POUNDS OR TAKE NEEDLES FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE SO I AM ON PILLS NOW THANKS YOU FOR READING THIS I JUST NEED A BIG PUSH

Replies

• tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Good luck you can and will do this. I love this site it has changed my whole view on eating
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,001 Member
    Options
    Hi Johanna,
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP
    This is a great site. Take the time to learn about all the great features and use them.
    You will succeed if you work hard and don’t lose sight of your goal.
    This site changed my life and it can change yours

Take it one day at a time
    Stay open minded to new ideas
    Take baby steps
    Drink lots of water :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Think of this as a new way of life, not just a temporary diet.

It always helps me to log my food first before I eat so there are no surprises :laugh: .

Find a group to be part of and check in with them every day. The best way to find a group is to go to the message boards and read a lot of the threads until you find a group that has what you want, then reply and say you want to join and then participate regularly with them and get to know them. My groups are 50+ women and senior golden sneakers. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Keep your eye on the long term goal. Sometimes the weight loss doesn't happen as fast as we want or we just plateau for a while. The long term is the goal. Always plan your meal and count the calories before you eat it.
  • slimmingmom
    Options
    Okay, so this is fun becuase I've used my body as a tester! I used three weeks with NO excersise just to see the result of the fluid :) Here's my three weeks....

Week 1- 8, 8oz glasses of PLAIN water -2 pounds
    Week 2- 16, 8ox glasses of PLAIN water -3 pounds
    Week3- 16, 8 oz glasses of water with two K20 protein water mix packets per 8, oz containers-6 pounds!

I have been using the K20 packets for quit some time now but they get spendy so I did a test to see how much I really wanted them in my diet........AND........I WANT THEM BAD!!!!

It must be the protein and fiber but they are my life saver!!!!

And, I NEVER went below 1200 calories and NEVER went over 1250 calories!!!

And no, I don't sell K20 or kellogs stuff or anything....I just love flavoring up my water and having an easy way to get fiber and protein in!
  • slimmingmom
    Options
    Okay, so this is fun becuase I've used my body as a tester! I used three weeks with NO excersise just to see the result of the fluid :) Here's my three weeks....

Week 1- 8, 8oz glasses of PLAIN water -2 pounds
    Week 2- 16, 8ox glasses of PLAIN water -3 pounds
    Week3- 16, 8 oz glasses of water with two K20 protein water mix packets per 8, oz containers-6 pounds!

I have been using the K20 packets for quit some time now but they get spendy so I did a test to see how much I really wanted them in my diet........AND........I WANT THEM BAD!!!!

It must be the protein and fiber but they are my life saver!!!!

And, I NEVER went below 1200 calories and NEVER went over 1250 calories!!!

And no, I don't sell K20 or kellogs stuff or anything....I just love flavoring up my water and having an easy way to get fiber and protein in!

Okay, going over it makes me realize I made it kinda confusing...lol

WEEK ONE: 1200 CALORIES AND 8, 8OZ GLASSES WATER
    WEEK TWO: 1200 CALORIES AND 16, 8OZ GLASSES WATER
    WEEK THREE:1200 CALORIES AND 16, 8OZ GLASSES WATER AND 4 PACKET K20!!!