91 pounds lost.

Options
The picture on the left is me at my heaviest weight, 283 pounds. *shudders* The picture on the right is at my current weight after a good workout. Same child, Same mother. A lot has changed since the first picture. He got bigger, I got smaller. I also painted that horrid wallpaper in the hallway. Notice that smile is a big one? :wink: Don't get me wrong I was happy, I had a beautiful new baby, but I did not like who I had become after baby. I gained 97 pounds during my pregnancy and that is almost gone. I’m not done yet, but this is a damn good progression. 91 pounds gone and never coming back. I hope to inspire someone who thinks they’re never going to make it because they’re “too big” and it’s “impossible” to do, Hell, impossible is no longer in my vocabulary.

July21st2010July26th2012.jpg

“It’s not about the size of the person in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the person”

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!