Good Morning!

Options
Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ashly and I'm a 25 year old mother of two. I have a daughter named Jadyn who is 7 years old and a son named Cameron who is almost 8 months old. I'm currently a stay at home Mom and full time mother. I'm attending online classes at Kaplan University to obtain my Associates of Applied Science for Medical Assisting. I'm hoping to eventually get my Bachelors in Nursing degree to become and RN.

Not only is losing weight something I would like to do so that I like my outward appearance, but I want to become healthier for my family. I want to be around for my family as long as I possibly can. It's very important for me to take the necessary steps toward this because we have a family history of heart disease and high cholesterol.

Any tips are GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks so much for reading!

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    smiles_163.gif
    Welcome. You've made a great choice in joining here. You will get awesome support and good advice. Everyone is different, so nothing on here is gospel. Just trial and error for each one of us.

You'll do great!
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This really is a great site for aiding in weight loss. My best bit of advice is to use these message boards frequently whether you have a question about weight loss or want to brag about success or share a bad day, people on here are so helpful and supportive! They will help guide you through anything! Good luck along your journey!!
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    welcome. :smile: