I'm out of here

Options
Well, the toll from the stress of the past week has caught up to me and I'm off to see my friends and family in Sunny Southern Oregon. My girls have opted to do other things so this will be the first time in 15 years I've been without them, or someone, tugging on me to do something for them. I'm hoping to sleep a lot and think about nothing for 4 whole days. My problems will be here when I get back. Those of you who know me, know I have other issues beyond food and going back to my old party places will be challenging. I'm relying on everything I have learned about recovery to get me through the next few days. I won't be worried about eating or exercising, they're there if I choose them. If not, then what I have going on is more important than weight loss and that's the way it is. I'll be back on Monday, everyone have a great week.

Replies

• catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    Well, the toll from the stress of the past week has caught up to me and I'm off to see my friends and family in Sunny Southern Oregon. My girls have opted to do other things so this will be the first time in 15 years I've been without them, or someone, tugging on me to do something for them. I'm hoping to sleep a lot and think about nothing for 4 whole days. My problems will be here when I get back. Those of you who know me, know I have other issues beyond food and going back to my old party places will be challenging. I'm relying on everything I have learned about recovery to get me through the next few days. I won't be worried about eating or exercising, they're there if I choose them. If not, then what I have going on is more important than weight loss and that's the way it is. I'll be back on Monday, everyone have a great week.
  • garimac
    garimac Posts: 174
    Options
    W e are here for you. Take care of yourself and we will se you on Monday.
    have a safe trip:smile:
  • alaskagal
    Options
    I'll be hoping the best for you.

Wishing you peace and recovery.

:flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your trip. Hopefully it will be nice for you. It was sort of cold and drizzly today where I am.

If you don't mind. Where are you visiting?

Enjoy the trip and good luck.
    :bigsmile:
  • Steff
    Steff Posts: 5
    Options
    Stay strong!! We're all here rooting for you!