Why can't I,

Options
Stay motivated???...What is wrong with me?...I got off the bandwagon for 3 weeks, my elip broke and it kind of went downhill from there.. I got a new one and its been set up since Tuesday. I used it wed and thursday nd haven't ever since...I need some motivation to get back on the saddle:(....and all I have been eating is CRAP:noway: :grumble: :noway: I was doing so good...I have already lost 22 lb and I really want to lose another 10 by Christmas but I don't see that happening if I can't stop eating CRAP:cry: Help!

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Uhh I ate crappy yesterday and today I feel like crap because of it.... you probably do too, I just try and think about how I will feel which usually works for me... don't get down, get on that elliptical and get going! :bigsmile: You can do this... maybe get a new workout video or decide on a reward for yourself when you lose those 10 pounds.... GOOD LUCK!

~Leash :heart:
  • nidjam2
    nidjam2 Posts: 16
    Options
    I feel if I want to eat crappy, I have to log it when I'm done and seeing that on my log is:smile: very upsetting. You'll always have days that may be crappy, but you always have tomarrow as a new day to start fresh. Good luck you can do it by xmas!
  • slimmingmom
    Options
    I wasn't able to stay on track until I started eating the same thing EVERY day! But I mix it up a little....such as my fruit can be any fruit, etc. And it's good becuase it's to where i'm never over on my carbs or fat and always over on my protein, fiber, and calcium....which my goal is to be over, so it's GOOD!!!!
  • BossyGirl
    BossyGirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Im going through the same thing. But im done. Im done being dissapointed. Im done feeling like crap. Im done feeling depressed. This is it. I cant live like this anymore. I will not let these extra 15 lbs control my life. Im done with this emotional eating. Im just done!!!!
    Im going to be the person I want to be and look the way I want.
    I feel your pain but I have fallen WAY off the wagon too, but this is the last time.
    So everyone on MFP---Watch me shine!!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Even if you ate garbage: EXERCISE and drink EXTRA water, it is amazing how you do ok by doing those two things on cheat days! Also attitude makes a HUGE difference in success so chin up and get to work you can do it again!!!
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I hear ya, sister. I haven't dropped any weight in over a week and a half, I even gained 2 lbs of water. I was doing so good had one crappy day last week which was followed by 2 or 3 more and I"m stuck, BUT I have had a difference in inches and I found out that I only need to lose 5 more lbs to be out of the obese category! That was a big motivator. That includes the 2 lbs of water weight that I gained. WE CAN DO THIS! :flowerforyou: I find putting everything in my food diary makes me feel really guilty and it makes me want to do better for tomorrow. My goal tomorrow is more fruits instead of more carbs. Yay! Plus TOM is almost here. I've been having signs of it coming for a week and a half, I'm hoping that's my water weight. LOL :laugh: