My First NSV

Options
Met up with a couple of friends for coffee the other night and as we were walking out one of them yelled at me and said 'Dude, you are slimming down!'

There may not be much to it, but for a guy who has been trapped in this big body for so long, it was awesome that someone else noticed. I've got a long way to go, but 27lbs + in just over seven weeks isn't too shabby. I am hoping to be under 300 before I head to the beach in 6 weeks. That would be another huge victory. We shall see!

24199432.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• chicbuc1
    chicbuc1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome for you!! I've only lost like 7 pounds but I had my first person ask me if I was losing weight yesterday too. Feels nice. :)
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    WTG my friend....that is awesome!
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    This is so great. I'm super happy for you. And of course you want folks to notice, admittedly that is one of the reasons we change. Heck, I'm excited when folks notice I got a new shirt =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!