Hello All

Options
Hi Everyone,
I am new to publicly recording weight loss. A little about myself--- I had a knee injury that left me immobile for almost a year and prior to the injury I was very active (working out daily, eating healthy, etc.). I gained a bunch of weight but I also have had to deal with ongoing pain. Now, I am trying to get back in the gym and rebuild my life.
I know that I am capable of this, but I think my biggest challenge is self-doubt and not seeing the results as quickly as I would like.

Replies

• Alicemarieed
    Alicemarieed Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to the site.i have been using it for 4 day.find it encouraging.feel free to add me as friend
  • annettejose725
    annettejose725 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello.

I am a first time mom and new wife. During my I gained 33lbs but I was already gaining weight because of the IVF procedure. I gained a total of 50lbs during the procedure. I have lost a total of 43lbs since my son's birth. I still have 15lbs to reach my goal. It's very hard since I have a toddler, work and a home to take care of. I can't seem to find time to fit it exercising or dieting.
  • whitty147
    whitty147 Posts: 12
    Options
    Howdy and welcome to this incredible site! It's full of information, tips and encouraging feedback from other members! I have learned a lot and am ready, finally, to embrace this challenge!!! I hope you also find it useful to help regain that part of your life that has been missing :) Feel free to add me for support/encouragement! :bigsmile: