Look Good Naked Challenge

Options
Inspired by ESPN Magazine Body issue of Athletes in fantastic shape, I am looking for 5 people who are committed to getting in the best shape of their life in the next 90 days starting Aug 1.

If you are ready for a change and want to take on a real challenge send me a message!!

No excuses!! Just hard work and determination!!!

Replies

• Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • coloradocami
    coloradocami Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Not sure how (or who) would judge our progress...:blushing:
  • Topsking2010
    Options
    The only person who will judge your progress is the mirror.
  • Topsking2010
    Options
    Also measurements should be taken on Day 1 and Day 90. Of course you will be the only person to see your results.
  • ludgerclay
    ludgerclay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    OK, found it! I'm in. So, I'll take measurements this evening or tomorrow morning. Has a group been created that I should join? I know, I know, so many questions..... Now I need to create a workout plan.
  • marathon64
    marathon64 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Alright Herb if Clay's in so am I! I need to commit to my next step so this will force me to decide---thanks for the kick in the pants! Losing inches is not a big goal for me but strength gains are and I will do measurements because well-If I could lose a few inches in certain places and gain in others that would be nice. Let's do it!
  • cbo1o
    cbo1o Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    im in
  • indescribablesin
    Options
    Yeah, okay, I'm in.
  • tamerita48
    tamerita48 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Doing a 90 day challenge at my gym starting tonight. I'm hoping that I can kick butt at that. tell me what to do here and I am in
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    I'm in! I am planning on not having a sip of alcohol in August and also starting Insanity (again) or some other fitness program. Hopefully, I can drop 5# a month and get very close to my ultimate goal weight.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to start P90X again, and have been having such a hard time getting started. This is just what I need to get me off my *kitten* and get moving!
  • KristinWill1023
    KristinWill1023 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am in! I am starting Turbo Jam and couch to 5k! I could use the motivation
  • tigerbluefly
    tigerbluefly Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, as long as I don't have to post naked pictures at the end of it.....LOL

When do we start? Fill me in!!
  • Topsking2010
    Options
    We start tomorrow everyone. Make sure you take your measurements and pics!!

The mirror and you will judge your progress after 90 days!!

I will form a group and send an invite to everyone tonight!!!

Herb
  • cadesmom12
    cadesmom12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well, if it's not too late. I just worked out last night for the first time in about 3 weeks or so..I am not consistent, but would like to have a killer body and a healthier body.
  • chloenmiller
    chloenmiller Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    im in!
  • TrishFowler
    Options
    I'm in too, if this group will have me! I need the extra support, motivation and accountability.
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Im interested in joining
  • katnat12
    katnat12 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I would like to be in too, if it's not too late... :wink: