Starting 30DS

Options
I am starting the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred this afternoon!! Is anyone else starting today?

Replies

• Joorrrrdddyyn
    Joorrrrdddyyn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    just finished day one about an hour ago! feel free to add me. (:
  • chunkytum
    chunkytum Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    good luck to you both!! I'm on day 4-- so far, so good!
  • redgirl527
    redgirl527 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow!
  • Kim28NASHVILLE
    Kim28NASHVILLE Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I completed my day 1 level 1 yesterday. I felt so good afterwards!
  • Kim28NASHVILLE
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • newve
    newve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I re-started it again on Saturday morning and have been doing it every day since then. I'm going to stick with it this time. I also love the way that it makes me feel. I am very sore so I guess that means I'm doing something right. LOL! I am still on Level1 although each day gets easier. You can add me...:happy:
  • Kim28NASHVILLE
    Options
    I re-started it again on Saturday morning and have been doing it every day since then. I'm going to stick with it this time. I also love the way that it makes me feel. I am very sore so I guess that means I'm doing something right. LOL! I am still on Level1 although each day gets easier. You can add me...:happy:

Hey there! This is my second time doing the shred. I could definitely see a difference after the first attempt last year!!
  • Joorrrrdddyyn
    Options
    i just woke up, im soooo sore. my arms are the worst, i have noodle arms, and did 5 lbs yesterday. wondering if i should take a rest day or if this is normal...
  • newve
    newve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Ha! I think it is normal. I was using 3lb weights they weren't challenging enough for me so I upped them to 8lbs. They get lighter each time I shred...
  • Kim28NASHVILLE
    Options
    i just woke up, im soooo sore. my arms are the worst, i have noodle arms, and did 5 lbs yesterday. wondering if i should take a rest day or if this is normal...

5 pounds!! WOW. Using the little 3 pound weights was a challenge for me! LOL
  • svesemenja
    svesemenja Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I did day 1,evel 1 this afternoon. feel fre to add me :)
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I decided to wait til tomorrow since its the first day of the month...
  • Kim28NASHVILLE
    Options
    I decided to wait til tomorrow since its the first day of the month...

Oh come on!! LOL.. Start today! You can do it! Today will be day 2 for me.
  • slimbyjune18
    slimbyjune18 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    yes me too! just done it! it's good... how are you logging it?
  • Kim28NASHVILLE
    Options
    yes me too! just done it! it's good... how are you logging it?

I actually had to create it in my workouts and I have it labeled as 30 Day Shred Level 1. I think I burn between 230-270 calories.
  • Sassybecky
    Sassybecky Posts: 72
    Options
    I started the Shred (again) yesterday. Last time I made it to day 10 but then was in a car accident so I had to take a break. Anyway, did Day 1 yesterday and it was easier than the last time! I used 5 lb weights and also 3 lb weights for some of the exercises that were too hard. Pushups are the worst!!
  • Kim28NASHVILLE
    Options
    Will any of you be interested in starting a group where we can all check in to motivate and check in with each other daily while completing the 30 Day Shred??
  • Joorrrrdddyyn
    Options
    im interested!