10 weeks- 27 lbs!

Options
SelenityJ
SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
So in ten weeks I have lost 27 lbs! That's an average of 2.7 lbs a week! Already people can tell the difference. I'm not quite at my first goal level but I'm noticing I have more energy at least. ^_^

I'm loving the Harcombe diet, even though I was waylaid up for awhile with a bad ankle, I still lost weight or maintained it! And I maintained even with the comfort eating I had been doing when I had a death in the family. (Thanks again to all that messaged me when I asked for advice on avoiding comfort eating.)

Anyways, thought I'd share my progress!

Selenity

Replies

• tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. Keep up the good work :-)
  • Kimberley_allyssia
    Options
    Congrats!!That's an amazing loss!! keep it up :D xx
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    wow I wish I lost 2 lbs a week!!! I am just trying to lose 1 lb a week haah
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    wow I wish I lost 2 lbs a week!!! I am just trying to lose 1 lb a week haah

THIS ^

Best wishes on your continued efforts. Sorry for your loss. Keep doing what you are doing!
  • momgorz
    momgorz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    excellence
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss. Wow,it's taken me 5 months to lose 24lbs! Awesome job.
  • SelenityJ
    Options
    Thank you all! I'm feeling so much better. I just started adding in jogging to my exercise routine so we'll see what more exercise does. I'm just incredibly excited! I'm going to take my measurements later today to see if I've lost inches. I've been lacking on the inches measuring.

*hugs for all! We can do it!*
  • cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    wow! thats awesome! it took me almost 7 months to loose that much! :D

how have you been doing it?
  • SelenityJ
    Options
    I've been following the Harcombe diet. Where, for a long story short, I have been separating my carb meals from my fat meals. You can read more about it here. It's not a diet really but a lifestyle change. You really can eat as they speak for the rest of your life.

There are three phases. Phase 1, Phase 2, and Phase 3. Phase 1 is a jumpstart that you do for five days, because anyone can do something for five days straight and it helps to get rid of alot of intolerances (not allergies but intolerances). Phase 2 you do while you're losing weight, and Phase 3 is the maintaining phase.

My aunt got me hooked on it. She lost 100lbs in a year on Phase 2 and then she and I did Phase 1 again together and she still lost a good deal of weight on Phase 1. Some people lose up to 15-20 lbs on Phase 1 (Just those 5 days) I lost 7 lbs when I did Phase 1.

Anyways, here's the link if you want to read more about it.
    http://theharcombediet.com/
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!