5'8" Ladies what are your goals?

Options
2»

Replies

• paperstars
    paperstars Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7.. so close!

I'm happy with my weight (around 130) but my goals for August are to run two miles in 22 minutes, be able to do 10 push ups in a row, and do 46 sit ups in 2 minutes. I'm also aiming to run outdoors at least once per week, rather than using an indoor track like I usually do.

HIITme, you sound like me. I've shrunk down to 32B since I've started working out, ugh! I'd love to drop a pant size (size 6 right now) but I don't think it's happening. My husband says he likes the big hips though, so might as well learn to live with it ;)
  • Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    ^
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    145/150 and STRONG!!
  • letsgetit
    letsgetit Posts: 33
    Options
    I think my goal would be between 145 and 150. Ive been that before and was small but I want to be less body fat this time so a little more muscle and hopefully not skinny fat :\
  • TChester_05
    TChester_05 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Like others have said everyone's body structure is so different. I am currently 238 and a size 14/16. My goal is 196 and then see how I feel but I honestly think the smallest I would want to go without looking like a bobblehead is 175. I was about 200 in high school and it was great although now that I'm not as athletic I'm sure a little smaller would still look good. At 150 I'm sure I would look like a crackhead. My hip bone is already visible in certain clothes at my current weight...
  • ericachristie85
    ericachristie85 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8, 130lb, 27yrs. I like my weight but want to cut some more belly fat. I just had a body fat percentage test, 19.2%. I think 125lbs would be amazing, but I am in no rush to get there. Maintenance is hard enough.
  • seamstar
    seamstar Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i am aiming for 165. i haven't been there in years.
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and I'm looking to be 140 again or 145 with more muscle
    I'm 155 and people tell me I shouldn't get any thinner but this squishy stomach of mine and I disagree

I wear a size 8, I was a 6 and I loved it. Size 4 looked pretty bad on me (was skinnyfat)
  • CrystalT95
    Options
    I'm 5' 91/2" inches tall with a larger build and my goal is to weigh 155-165 pounds conistently. I am currently a size 12 and would like to lose about 10 pounds to reach that goal. I weighed 145 in high school (size 10 jean and size 10 shoe) but highly doubt that I would be able to maintain that at age 40. I currently run 12-20 miles per week. Just started swimming (cross training) again which I haven't done since high school. Your bone structure definitely plays a large part in what a healthy weight is for you. My doctor is perfectly happy with my weight and my lifestyle at the moment.