Ft. Lewis Washington

Options
Hi there!
I am trying to see if there is anybody in my area that would like to maybe do some exercise classes with me? I am afraid to go to the classes on post by myself, and hope to maybe find some other army wives that would like to team up and go together. Also, if it is just me, then I KNOW I won't get my buns out of bed to go to the morning classes!

Replies

• meana717
    meana717 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    OMG OMG OMG! I totally posted a similar topic...and I thought there wasn't anyone from Fort Lewis on here! WELCOME! I think I just got so excited I pee'd a little (okay not literally but figuratively!) I work from 730-4pm everyday. However, I could meet you at the Jensen gym at 415ish. I work here on post. I'm not quite interested in the 430 classes which are Yoga and Latin Dance however at 5 they do have Total Body Shock on Mondays and Wednesdays. I have to pick my kids up at 6 so that is the latest class I can start. They are in the Clarkmoor Day Care and Cascade Day Care... which is just around the corner! And if you wanted, I had attempted starting personal training with one of the trainers but had surgery awhile back and never started up again, we could follow the routine they had me start! Or we could get on the eliptical and just do that for awhile.... and on nice days if you were interested we could go for walks, maybe walk the track or just the neighborhood! I'm so excited, I hope you respond well to me and aren't scared. I've just been searching for some really local support. My hubby deployed on the 11th of september and I would really love to WOW him when he gets back in a year! Hope to hear from you soon....
    Amanda

286624.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart