Feeling fuller on CRAP?!

Okay so most of the time I am relatively good with my food choices. I eat a lot of steamed chicken breast, veggies, egg white omelet, all that yummy stuff. But on days where I eat like this, and drink a lot of water, I am SO hungry.

Where as days like my last 2, I eat maybe 2-3 things, that are utter crap (noodles, maccas) and equate to less calories than what I eat in a "normal" day (plus no water) I am SO full and satisfied. WTF body?!

Anyone have an explanation?

Replies

• ixap
    ixap Posts: 675 Member
    Maybe you are eating too little fat on your healthy days
  • Hmm I do try and get good fats in, like cooking in olive oil when I do use a fry pan, peanut butter toast, small amount of bacon ect.
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    hmmm, what if you toss in some nuts and seeds, or nut butters on those "healthy" days? Your body might be somewhat addicted to that carb rush and it's sort of like a "high" when you eat the crap?!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Protein and a little fat make me feel full even on tiny calories. Sometimes too full to eat as much as I should.

Add some nuts or an egg yolk to your omelette and see if that helps.
  • Oh trust me, protein is not the problem. On my good days, I get over 100g of protein per day! If may be the fat though :)