weight loss journey from 325lbs

Options
mgrubbe85
mgrubbe85 Posts: 41 Member
hello everyone my name is michele and i am going to be 27 next month, now i have always struggled with weight problems such as being overweight, but just these past few years i have put on an additional 100lbs bringing me to over 325lbs. after a visit with my dr I found out that if i do not lose this weight i will have severe health probles, I am border line diabetic, unable to carry a child to full term, pcos, high blood pressure and other health issues as well. so after stepping on the scale and seeing the numbers 327 i said this is it. time to make a change. well the thing is I always start a diet but never last more than a week. just cant seem to get motivated. so i figured if i went public and made videos to show the world and tell them my story i would have no choice but to go through with this journey. So here it is 3 months after I started my journey and I am currently at 279lbs :) I still have a long way to go but will get there eventually. I love to meet new people on here and make new friends and fitness partners. so if you would like to be my friend, follow my weight loss and help motivate me I will be glad to do the same for you. :) Feel free to send me a friends request. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• urbansmamma
    urbansmamma Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Congrats 80 lbs is MAJOR!! Congrats on a new life!! Feel free to add me. Check out my profile... Ive struggled with miscarriages and I finally had enough and so my weight loss journey began. Looks like we have something in common.

Cheers to you :)
  • avigneault
    Options
    You're loss so far is amazing - congratulations! Keep at it and keep yourself accountable to friends so that it's not as hard to be accountable to yourself :) Congrats again - keep it up!
  • jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your success so far! I'm impressed! You can do this!
  • gmpuggles
    gmpuggles Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great job on the loss so far, keep it up!
  • Alissakae
    Alissakae Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are doing fantastic! I just started MFP 3 weeks ago at the urging of my daughters, who are using it as well (but with much less weight to lose than I do!) What do you think has helped you the most? Any advice for a newbie with a lot of weight to lose?
  • stillpretty
    stillpretty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and you have a lot to be proud of..you are on your way : )
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Good for you! What a loss. Hope you will show pics when you get to your goal weight!! congrats!!