My 30 Day Shred Results**Pics**

Options
2»

Replies

• DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, I'm definately impressed. I have yet to set up any pics or do any weigh-ins or measurements. Congradulations! I'm on day 7 of 30DS and my main challenge is those dang push ups. I do have to modify some of the other excercises so I don't disturb my neighbors below too much.
  • Jmoss4852
    Jmoss4852 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am so impressed by results from this program! It's definitely worth doing! Congrats!
  • NotThePest
    NotThePest Posts: 164
    Options
    Oh wow, I'm definately impressed. I have yet to set up any pics or do any weigh-ins or measurements. Congradulations! I'm on day 7 of 30DS and my main challenge is those dang push ups. I do have to modify some of the other excercises so I don't disturb my neighbors below too much.

Invite your neighbors to come up and workout especially if they are unfit, then noone would be home when you need to move those feet.
  • FinsUpBindy
    FinsUpBindy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this is great motivation! Today will be day 10 of Level 1 and I am ready for Level 2! Well hopefully anyway, I just want to do a different rountine finally, I know 10 days is not long but I get bored so I'm happy to move on.

Feel free to add me fellow shredders, I always need friendly motivation!
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options

They are my biggest challenge too! (they push ups - not the neighbors)

OP - You look AMAZING! Thanks for the motivation!
  • ASDavis72
    ASDavis72 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thank you for sharing your results I took a break from P90X to complete the 30Day Shred I’m on day 5 and I can feel the difference in my endurance already. Its very motivating to see others results!!! After I complete 30DS I’ll go back to P90X, both trainers are awesome!!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I can see the changes in your body. WTG!!
    I've been doing the 30 DS for a few weeks now and I can definitely feel a difference. I can see a difference in my abs and arms. Jillian rocks.
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new here - what is a 30 day shred?
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new here - what is a 30 day shred?

It's a DVD from Jillian Michaels. You can also find free workouts from it on YouTube. The 30 DS is a workout that mixes some cardio, ab work and strength. You do the workout every day (if you can). It's only 20 minutes but it's not easy. There are three levels you can do depending on your starting level of fitness.
  • Ashley870910
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I'm probably gonna do insanity next!! A little nervous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!