1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
1/4 teaspoon Chili Powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
1 Clove Garlic, minced
8 Lite Hamburger Buns

In a large skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, sauté the onion and garlic until tender. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, chili powder, salt, pepper and vinegar. Pour mixture into skillet and add the shredded turkey; mixing well to coat all of the turkey. Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring often. Reduce the heat and simmer until hot throughout and the sauce has thickened a little. Serve on hamburger buns.

Serves: 8 (1/3 Cup Each)
Per Serving: 236 Calories; 6g Fat (20.4% calories from fat); 22g Protein; 29g Carbohydrate; 6g Dietary Fiber; 42mg Cholesterol; 662mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates. WWP: 4

http://www.aimeesadventures.com/RecipeFiles/MainDishes2/ShreddedTurkeyBBQ.html

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    1 Pound Cooked Turkey Breast, shredded
    1 Cup Ketchup
    1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
    1/4 teaspoon Chili Powder
    1/4 teaspoon Salt
    1/4 teaspoon Pepper
    1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
    1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
    1 Clove Garlic, minced
    8 Lite Hamburger Buns

In a large skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, sauté the onion and garlic until tender. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, chili powder, salt, pepper and vinegar. Pour mixture into skillet and add the shredded turkey; mixing well to coat all of the turkey. Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes, stirring often. Reduce the heat and simmer until hot throughout and the sauce has thickened a little. Serve on hamburger buns.

Serves: 8 (1/3 Cup Each)
    Per Serving: 236 Calories; 6g Fat (20.4% calories from fat); 22g Protein; 29g Carbohydrate; 6g Dietary Fiber; 42mg Cholesterol; 662mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates. WWP: 4

http://www.aimeesadventures.com/RecipeFiles/MainDishes2/ShreddedTurkeyBBQ.html