Daily Check In - 10/19/09

Options
goldk
goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No :grumble:

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No :grumble:

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Nothing... it wasn't the best weekend for me. I didn't exercise and I snacked a lot.

What would I have done differently? I would have tracked my calories, made better food choices and drank more water.

What is today's personal goals? Stay within calories and exercise.

Replies

• lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Made it through the weekend ... it was a tough one

What would I have done differently? I would have made better food choices, I didn't really consider what I was eating at all.

What is today's personal goals? Stay within calories and find a way to get some exercise.
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals?
    NO

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal?
    NO

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of?
    I didn't make the apple pie like I really wanted to.

What would I have done differently?
    I would have watched what I was eating and tracked everything and worked out a little.

What is today's personal goals?
    Eat right and work out tonight.
  • Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? For the most part, was a little over my sugar goal.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Met with personal trainer, had a great workout, and joined a program.

What would I have done differently? I don't think I wouldn't have done anything differently I was on point yesterday. Perhaps drink more water?

What is today's personal goals? Workout with trainer, and not eat ANY exercise calories.