Team sports
    Biking

Im a dog too!!! :) Wooof!
  • yksdoris
    yksdoris Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm an Shrew

how ironic...

actually reading through it, it's exactly what you'd expect from a combination of Capricorn (thrifty/career-oriented) and Rat (career-oriented and very sociable). Which is what I am:

"It's not that shrews are greedy, rather they're responding to a compulsive need to save for the future."
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    that's right......Im a freaking tiger.....

Tiger

Tigers are handsome and powerful people with an innate self-confidence and elegance. There's a sense of immediacy and an aura of electricity that surrounds it, and when it walks into a room, something always seems about to happen. Once a tiger has found its groove, it focuses on its goal with a brightly burning intensity. Male tigers, when out of their element, are sometimes mistaken for beefcake, but when you see them in their offices wearing their power suits you realize that you're dealing with incisive, authoritarian individuals.

In social situations, the tiger is an excellent host and there is no such thing as a casual party in its home. Guests can always expect a memorable occasion with an extravagance of food and drink, and yet, there is a distinct coldness to its den. Having sacrificed comfort for style, the tiger outfits its house with austere and modern furniture, and even the comfortably worn easy chairs are replaced every few years.

Unlike the family oriented lion, tigers are solitary creatures who hate to lie around doing nothing. In this regard they have more in common with wildcats and leopards, who are always on the move. Because of this antisocial nature it can be difficult to discern a tiger's true motives, and they are considered unpredictable and enigmatic. They have a strong aversion to routine in their daily life, and their spontaneity and energy infect others who are graced with their presence.

Tigers dislike small talk in the workplace and expect professionalism from coworkers, demanding the highest standards in their business dealings. With their killer instincts tigers could be excellent trial lawyers and have no hesitation in using aggression as an advantage. Acutely aware of their ability to intimidate, their single-mindedness enhances the tiger's reputation as a force to be reckoned with.

Because of their preference for solitude, however, tigers are not natural leaders. While perfectly capable of assuming the role of a CEO, they prefer the challenges inherent in self-employment. Tiger businesses are invariably successful and cover a wide range of industries, from engineering to retailing.
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    Owl?? Who would have guessed....
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Lion!

King of the jungle? No surprise there.
  • laceyslady
    laceyslady Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    otter!
  • alucard75
    alucard75 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm a bear...
  • MichelleB1427
    Options
    lol I guess I am a dog. :ohwell:
  • BrandiL83
    BrandiL83 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    mole
  • nicolio8699
    nicolio8699 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    i'm a mole. i don't think i like that. lol
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Bison - and 1st career is accountant.

Yep! That's me :bigsmile:
  • zophiel67
    zophiel67 Posts: 181
    Options
    I'm a bear, but I'm making my hubby take the test again for me since I am well known to inaccurately portray myself. My other options were penguin and horse, although I haven't read them to know which one's more accurate. Hubby is a badger.

Edit after reading about the horse. Definitely more accurate for me. Possible jobs/activities are sales, politics, public relations, physical labor, medicine, law, dancing, hiking, basketball, and golf. I worked at the front desk of animal hospitals for years, which covers sales and public relations. Working in the back covers physical labor. I'm now a vet, which covers medicine. I am still considering going back for a law degree. And I feel a need to become more involved in local politics at some point in the future. One of my favorite activities is dancing, and I wish I could do more hiking. Basketball doesn't really fit, but my husband would love it if I took up golf and I have no objections.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    No shock here on my result

honey-badger.gif

\m/
  • mathiasg
    mathiasg Posts: 32
    Options
    Lion
  • eriktice
    eriktice Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm a Penguin. I might also be a sheep or a beaver.

Penguins

Careers and Hobbies:

Writer - write short stories occasionally
    Herbalist
    Journalist
    Actor
    Designer
    Waiter
    Gambling
    Board games
    Reading - read a lot.
    Family time
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I am a wolf. I love that.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Bear... interesting.

Pretty much has me down...

Conflicting forces shape the bear's nature. Since it is a classic omnivore, this burly beast exhibits two distinct sides to its personality. The carnivorous component makes the bear gruff and powerful, while its herbivorous side reveals a sensitive and intelligent individual.

Their gruff, outgoing personalities, burly physiques and strong characters make bears easy to identify. Their natural confidence and swaggering gaits puts others on notice that a bear is present. They require a great deal of personal space, and when they enter a room the tension level rises immediately. As youngsters, bears excel in sports, although their propensity for laziness relegates them to being an observer and fan in later life. Familiar with the seduction of the couch, their ability to sleep soundly is legendary throughout the animal world.

Although it is alert and intelligent, the bear mostly succeeds through the sheer force of its personality. Rarely challenged to reach its full intellectual potential, it dominates conversation with its intense single-mindedness. However, it is unwilling to argue from a position that it doesn't truly believe in, which makes it a lousy lawyer.

Bears routinely enjoy success in all aspects of their industrious lives and their large and capable frames elicit respect and admiration in the workplace. Their natural leadership talents make them suitable for jobs in management, academia and personnel training, but their physical prowess also makes them excellent physical education teachers, martial arts trainers or professional wrestlers. Most bears could also have a measure of success in politics if they were to put their mind to it.

Two elements define the bear's style of debate: Never avoid an argument and never back down. Bears will batter their opponents into submission just for the endorphin rush -- there's nothing a bear enjoys more than pitting every drop of its intellectual juices against the mind of a worthy opponent.