Replies

• stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations!!
  • iamKimmy
    iamKimmy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You look like a model :)
  • Megandarae
    Megandarae Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank you - your kind words will help motivate me when I feel like giving up and going back to my old ways...giant bag of Jelly Belly's for a snack? I'm believe everything in moderation but I do miss eating the whole bag sometimes!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    you are the mirror image of me.. only I'm at 175 now..just lost my first five. My goal is 150 also. You look really great. I know last time I lost the weight it took people way to long to notice..almost like you have to lose almost all of it before they say something.

I can tell you changed..you look great.
  • markwako
    Options
    Hot tamale. Great job and beautiful eyes
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    All the replies are SPOT ON! I am someone that would like to lose 20 to 25 pounds and you INSPIRED me!!! Thanks!

Now tell us your story as to what you did? We'd love to hear!
  • Lisascherer1
    Lisascherer1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are stunning! I see a huge difference, especially in your face. You look years younger too. Keep up the great work....I know how frustrating it is not to hear the positive comments. I agree with everyone else, the people that see you every day will be the last to notice. Wait until you see someone you haven't seen in a long time....it will be very noticable to them. Great job! :happy:
  • Megandarae
    Options
    All the replies are SPOT ON! I am someone that would like to lose 20 to 25 pounds and you INSPIRED me!!! Thanks!

Now tell us your story as to what you did? We'd love to hear!

Thank you! Using the MFP website and app have helped me so much! Before, I was unaware of how many calories I was actually consuming and I was terrible at portion control. I started out at 1200 calories per day but it was pretty hard to stay within that so I bumped up my calorie goal to 1400-1500 calories a day. I have days when I go significantly over -special occasions, date nights with the boyfriend, etc. For exercise...I need to work on exercising more frequently/regularly, it's been hard for me to make the time since I work full time, go to school full time, full time mommy, etc. but I know I just need to find the time :) I bought a heart rate monitor to more accurately keep track of what I burn when I do workout - I usually walk or go hiking, sometimes running (rarely - I'm horrible at running - that's another thing I'd like to improve on). I just try to do my best, I have good days and bad days. I have a lot to learn and a long way to go - fitness wise :)
  • Megandarae
    Options
    You are stunning! I see a huge difference, especially in your face. You look years younger too. Keep up the great work....I know how frustrating it is not to hear the positive comments. I agree with everyone else, the people that see you every day will be the last to notice. Wait until you see someone you haven't seen in a long time....it will be very noticable to them. Great job! :happy:

Thank you - you're so sweet!
  • manderson124
    Options
    You look great! What an inspiration! When I think I can't do it anymore, I will think of your story :-) Thanks for sharing!
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    You look great! I can tell a big difference and OMG your eyes are so pretty!!!!!
  • Barbaraschneeberger
    Options
    you look really good! :)
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    Beautiful!!! you look great :-)
  • Goal_Line
    Goal_Line Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    when I feel like giving up and going back to my old ways...giant bag of Jelly Belly's for a snack? I'm believe everything in moderation but I do miss eating the whole bag sometimes!

Geeze...with how awesome u look, why would u want to do that!
  • Crazibaker
    Crazibaker Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow I can definitely tell! You look great!
  • amj3303
    amj3303 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! YAY
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Ooh, what a great difference! you look so much younger and healthier :)

I, too, am of the tall persuasion, and my goal weight is somewhere around 150 or 140. I'm happy to see you're getting close, and it's inspiring to see someone with similar goals.

Congratulations on your progress, keep up all your hard work :flowerforyou:
  • Izanami66
    Izanami66 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Wow, just gorgeous!! You can tell how much happier you are too! You look radiant!
  • alexiaschulz
    alexiaschulz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You, love, are a total inspiration, thank you so much for talking me into trying this tool. The journey has empowered me, and given me hope, where before I started it seemed to me that uncontrolled ballooning to overweight->obese was my only possible fate. It's not, thanks in large part to you.

Oh, and did I mention you look totally hot, rockin that bikini for all it's worth!! Go you!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    :wink: You're doing great! I can definitely tell in the face that you've loss weight; keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!