Looking for weight loss pal; just starting program

Options
Hi there,

I'm in my 20's, working in Boston, just starting a program to loose 30 lbs. I would love to have a pal with whom to share motivation. I just started my program last week. I have lost a few pounds so far.

Feel free to let me know if you would like to share support as we go toward our goals!

Thanks.

Replies

• sumerladi
    sumerladi Posts: 2
    Options
    I am have decided to restart my MFP again as I recently visited my doc who confirmed what I already know about my weight so today is the start of another new day...

Ideally I need to loose at least 28 lbs and with the help of MFP it would be great to have a pal to share motivation and encouragement.
    :smile:
  • chaser1977
    chaser1977 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Mid 30's, two months into this journey. So far I'm down 15 lbs 20 more to go. Always looking for more to keep me accountable, sending a friend request.
  • FarewellArseneLupin
    Options
    Hi all,
    I'm 25, just joined up and have 15 pounds to loose. I gained them last Christmas had they have tenaciously hung around ever since. I could definitely use some support!
  • brittanychanel123
    Options
    new to this. need some friends that will keep me motivated.
  • cvance3
    cvance3 Posts: 64
    Options
    Good morning everyone & welcome to MFP! It's awesome to "meet" you all! I'm in my 20's, working in DC as well...working on shaking 46lbs, but I'll take what I can get (I'm also concurrently training for a marathon)

I'm always up for more friends here to keep each other motivated, so drop a friend request and let's get going on these goals!
  • xhxo53s
    xhxo53s Posts: 1
    Options
    Good morning, I also am in my mid thirty's, I have 3 children and live about an hour south of Chicago. I logged in this morning after a month off my plan. I have 40 pounds to lose. Working on getting re-motivated, the heatwave put my daily walks on hold, and trying not to get stuck in the gym again. Nothing against gym's, I just do better outside.