hey everyone

Options
lacking support and my boyfriend and family bring me down. could really use some friends on this journey to a healthier me. i am 22 and weigh roughly 210 lbs. i would like to drop 70 lbs. im not very active, i spend most of my day in front of the tv and only recently starting exercising. a lot of times i lack the motivation to even get off the couch. please add me

Replies

• Avae35
    Avae35 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi There, you are not alone, but hang in there. This is all about you and I know you need the support from your Boyfriend but at the same time you have to want it badly enough to achieve it. I love to watch TV also , but while I am doing that I wil lie on the floor and do some sit ups. I would put my feet under the sofa and use it for support and do my sit ups. If you do that enough you will see results on your stomach. I also go for walks by myself with my Ipod listening to music. High tempo music makes me walk faster cause it makes me feel like dancing. It will take time but nothing happends overnight. Just hang in there a little at a time.All the best and good luck.:smile:
  • MrJamsieboi
    Options
    Hey,

You have made a good first step everyone on here seems great, take a look at the success stories for inspiration.

Good Luck ;)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    OK friend request on your way...
  • ktlynesmom
    ktlynesmom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    sending friend request!
  • DoomNuken
    DoomNuken Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm glad you took that decision for yourself, and I know how hard It's to start things with no support, in fact, with everyone making fun and doing the oposite.
    Good luck ;)