Offensive Products

Options
2»

Replies

• 1Fizzle
    1Fizzle Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    What's in a name?

If these products were titled differently would it make a difference. I think marketers try to get this type of reaction to get people to make an impulse buy. And they actually want the uproar/press for the free advertising. Sucks that the product can't stand on its own, but that is the way it is. And as long as we jump on any and everything, this will continue.
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    There used to be a perfume in the UK called "Tramp" :laugh:

Mmmmm. The lovely scent of a Tramp. :laugh:

We've got a perfume here called P*ssy and it smells sooo good.

Along these same lines.. pretty sure there was an uproar a few years back about another perfume called *kitten*.

*kitten*... That's a line, French Connection UK, I don't recall any uproar :/

It hit the news here in Canada a few yrs back. the uproar was along the lines of *kitten* almost looking like *kitten*....Meh...My son owns a bottle. Im not offended
  • VetteRn2013
    VetteRn2013 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    LOL:laugh:
  • Here2GetFit
    Options
    It hit the news here in Canada a few yrs back. the uproar was along the lines of *kitten* almost looking like *kitten*....Meh...My son owns a bottle. Im not offended

I will be offended if my niece comes home smelling like your son's *kitten*! :grumble:
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options

I will be offended if my niece comes home smelling like your son's *kitten*! :grumble:

:laugh: !!!!
  • Here2GetFit
    Options

:laugh: !!!!

Of course I wouldn't be offended if you went home smelling like my *kitten*. :wink: