The weigh In

Options
Ok, here is my question about weighing your self often rather then once a week. for the last week i have been fighting getting over 216 pounds, so i decided to weigh my self more often to better see whats happing to my body after a day of eating. so i was able to a just and i was able to break the 216 and this morning I weighted in at 214. the question is what is wrong with weighing in more ofter? what are the down sides and are there any good sides to this.

Replies

• butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    It totally depends on the person. The upside to one person can be the downside to another. If you weigh yourself every day, some people feel more in control of their weight. Others get frustrated if their weight fluctuates overnight and it looks like you've gain when you haven't.
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself daily but only "count" or "record" the weight once a week. I usually get what I deserve on the scale every day. But once in a while, I'll get on and think "huh?" if the weight is up after having a really good day with my diet. Your body will go up and down throughout the week due to sodium/water weight so if you can handle it (and it doesn't discourage you), weight yourself as often as you like.