What IS the 30 day shred?

Options
Im new here and I jeep seeing posts about the 30 day shred, id like to know what it is and maybe ill do it ! If anyone wants to give me details go right ahead :smile:

Replies

• Longisland2NC
    Longisland2NC Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    The 30-day Shred is an exercise dvd by Jillian Michaels. It can also be found on You tube....
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    dvd workout from jillian micheals
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    584738d1324615036-original-invicta-use-search-button-1.jpg
  • Vitamin_K
    Vitamin_K Posts: 47
    Options
    you can find it on youtube or at walmart ect.. It is a Jillian Michaels DVD that contains 3 20 min workouts that combine strength,cardio & abs. You start @ level 1 & work your way up... very intense 20 min workout!
  • tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    A great way to work out if you are short on time. Jillian Micheals from the biggest loser does the workout and it runs about 20 minutes. There are three levels that you do for 10 days each. If you feel that you cannot move on to the next level, stay on the level you are on until you feel that you are ready. If you choose to do this, stretch before and for much longer than she instructs. It is a tough workout but I have sen results. I am actually restarting it on 08/01/12. Good luck if you choose to do it.
  • MissKTMc
    MissKTMc Posts: 49
    Options

Harsh much??
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Here you go they have it on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
  • littlestarshines
    littlestarshines Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    dont worry, ive done pretty hard workouts before, and i didnt die. my metabolism is just very slow, and ive got too much unwanted muscle.
  • yroma
    yroma Posts: 74 Member
    Options
  • yroma
    yroma Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    oh that's funny!
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    it's an awesome work out that has helped me lose 4 inches total and 3lbs in ten days :p
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    "Unwanted muscle"? Come again?
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options

:huh: Who has "unwanted muscle"?
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    It's a great workout by Jillian MIchael's broken out into 3 Levels. Level 1 is more cardio, Level 2 is a combo of strength training/cardio, and Level 3 is strength training heavy. I LOVED it! Lost a good amount of weight after doing it every day for 30 days. See my profile photos for before/afters.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options

^^ This
  • MissKTMc
    MissKTMc Posts: 49
    Options
    That's not unwanted muscle it's the result of abdominal exercises without exercising the back muscles. You have to couple ab exercises with back extensions etc. otherwise you get the potbellied look!!
  • littlestarshines
    littlestarshines Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    my legs are so muscular , i look like a man! i hate it, i wish i could share my muscles through out my body! hahaa
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options

Yeah - I could use some of that "unwanted" muscle.

Slow metabolism .... muscle mass helps in that area .... just sayin'
  • cindybowcut
    cindybowcut Posts: 250 Member
    Options

Yeah - I could use some of that "unwanted" muscle.

Slow metabolism .... muscle mass helps in that area .... just sayin'
    I second the motion.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    my legs are so muscular , i look like a man! i hate it, i wish i could share my muscles through out my body! hahaa

30 Day Shred - lots of squats. Maybe not what you're looking for...... how about Butt Bible? I don't have that one.