Mid 20s losing 30 - looking for MFP buds!

Options
2»

Replies

• amandalc04
    Options
    Hi! I'm mid 20's and was attempting to lose thirty pounds also, and I just lost my 30th pound! Woohoo! Now I'm gonna shoot for 5-to 8 more! Welcome! I'll add as frriend
  • KellyUK1987
    Options
    Hey... so I am 25 soon, and after reading the title to this 'Mid 20's' I'm now freaking out that I'm in my mid 20's! Haha!

Anywhooooo... I'm 25 soon, and trying to lose about 50lbs, to drop me down to 140lbs :)

I'm from Greenwich, London, UK. The Olympics have been a huge motivation in my exercising etc! As I walk past it almost every day!

I'm aiming to swim for 120 minutes per week. Either in one go, or split over 2/3 sessions.
    As well as doing sit ups to sort out the little bit of fat on my stomach, and step ups / walking / jogging to sort out my thighs.

I love chocolate and am finding that the hardest thing to give up!

Good Luck!
  • jenniferether
    Options
    20 years old, started out with the goal of losing 30 as well. :)
  • PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 24 and trying to lose the last 15-20. Feel free to add me. :)
  • jpbkb
    jpbkb Posts: 3
    Options
    thats me! 159 with 35 to lose! feel free to add me!! :)
  • aprintz02
    aprintz02 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i will be 22 at the end of this month, im looking to lose between 30-40 pounds!
    i just joined 2 days ago so im still new too =)
  • Pili0627
    Options
    Hi! Im 29 and trying to lose 30 pounds. I got a membership in a Gym last week, twice a week I have a personal trainer and I'm doing cardio 4 days.
  • BookofJenny
    BookofJenny Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am 22 and looking to lose around 15 pounds, looking to get back into living an active and healthy lifestyle so I can feel confident in myself :) Good luck with the journey, feel free to add me!
  • lauramagal
    Options
    Hi! Late 20s, Florida, need to lose 40 pounds. Decided to get started right now. I'm tired of excuses. Would be great to have friends for the journey! :)