Hello!

silvertongueleo
silvertongueleo Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! This is the second time I've joined myfitnesspal in about a year and a half. Last time I thought I was ready to get serious and loose weight and take the necessary steps to take care of myself... but I was wrong. This time I'm joining with the intention of making lifestyle changes that I can live with to ensure that I am healthy and happy. I have to admit that I am still obsessed with the number on the scale, and even though this is day one for me, I can't wait to weigh myself at the end of the week to see my progress. I'm hoping that I can get over being obsessed with the scale, and just take care of myself. This time, I joined this website to find support and achieve my goals, that for some reason, didn't seem as important before. I feel like this time around, maybe because I'm trying a lifestyle change and not a diet, I will accomplish these goals, continue to take care of myself, and stop beating myself up. One question I have is, is there any way to loose weight around my middle section? I know that I can't spot train one particular area of my body; I know that it's going to loose weight all over. But no matter how much excersising and eating healthy I do, there is always more than a little something left around the middle. Any suggestions? Thanks for listening and have a healthy day!

Replies

• dcondetti
    dcondetti Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, Congrats on starting your new lifestyle! What are you doing as far as exercise? I have had great success with a couple of programs and am currently using Slim Series with Debbie Siebers. Im sure you have heard of Beachbody, the makers of Power 90. In my opinion, they have the best and most effective at home fitness videos. If you havent looked at what they have to offer, go to www.teambeachbody.com/futuremknsd and look around. I would love to get your opinion and support you on your journey!

Denise
This discussion has been closed.