Need aspiration!!! please help...

Options
Hi guys,

I have been and still am struggling with losing 10 pounds which I gained right after my break up with my ex. I used to have no problem with food, but something happend within the last 2 years...

I think my stress level went down and so I stopped 'losing weight' after we broke up (I know strange)

However now, I want my old body back and I would like to lose 15 pounds all together and it has been a STRUGGLE!!! I can manage to eat between 1500 to 1200 cals per day. My activity is LOW and its hard for me to get up and get moving when the scale is not changing despite my lower calorie intake.

I really want to get down to my 148 -150 lbs days...and not worry about my weight any more. But the weight is just not coming off...

I thought I would vent here as I am unmotivated - any success stories on the same line would help me, will appreciate your support...

Replies

• DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Well, I am assuming you set up MFP with the recommended settings. Either 0.5lbs a week or 1lb a week.

From there, make sure your protein intake is a decent amount, for you, 20% should be good, if not more.

You should try adding in a nice walk every day to up the calories used and thus allowing more to eat. And weight lifting never hurts!
  • 42marymary
    Options
    Don’t give up…
    :flowerforyou: I will assume you are eating all of the correct foods. So now try at the end of each meal, have something hot to drink (Tea) more than coffee.
    That will help break down the food to make it easier to pass thru the body.
    I know it sounds nasty but this is life.
    You said you don’t really work out.
    Okay, starts by parking your car further from the door to add that walk in also, instead of the elevator take the stairs.
    It doesn’t seem to be a lot but after a month you will see some type of change with your body.
    Also, are you drinking enough water?
    That is very important.

Remember the key to loosing weight is to keep in mind that this is a life style change.
    Good luck
    :bigsmile: