My 90-Day Challenge to Health....

Options
Hello my name is Shellie and I am currently on my way to the new healthy me! I have always struggled with my weight and it has been a roller coaster that I am frankly tired of riding. It hit me really hard at the begining of July that I am really unhealthy and out of shape and I am only 35!!! I was litterally killing myself. I started exercising and looking at options for me to get my life on track - better off I wanted to finally START my life. I want to share my awesome story - yes it is true and I am a real person. Please visit me at www.facebook.com/bodybyvi.shelliereneebug and read my notes/blog and learn more about the exciting way I am loosing pounds and inches everyday! Feel free to inbox me or send me an email and I would be happy to talk to you more if you would like. Working toward your weight and health goals together as a team is the BEST way to achieve success. I have people who believe in me and it makes me strive to keep going, I would love to help you feel the same way!!! Have a blessed day!