INSANITY!?

I've been thinking of getting the Insanity program, anyone tried it? liked it? super hard?? Any info is appreciated thanks!

Replies

• tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    I've done one round of it, and I loved it. I'm about to start my second round.
    Shaun T is great at motivating you during the workouts without being annoying or demeaning.
    Just like any workout, you get out of it what you put into it, so It's as hard as you want it to be. Even though the people on the video are going all out, they encourage you to go at your own pace, focusing on form rather than reps. As you get stronger, your reps and endurance will increase.
    It's also kind of fun to watch them struggle. :devil: These people are supposed to be in tip-top shape, and even they are collapsing after the workouts.
    The best thing about it, though, is seeing the results: both on paper every two weeks with the fitness test, and in the mirror as you lose fat and tone muscle.
    I haven't done the meal plan with it, but everything I've seen about is pretty straightforward: lean protein, lots of veggies, little carbs.
    Good luck, and DIG DEEPER!