Why am I seeing no changes?

Options
Up until about two years ago when we started with our house build, I was in very good shape. I've put on about ten pounds and am just jiggly and can't fit in a lot of my pants. The ones I do fit in are too snug and uncomfortable. Now that we're in our house and getting settled, I started back with eating healthier and working out. Yet my clothes still fit the same and the scale hasn't budged. I've done this before after having kids. I know what it takes. But you'd think after eating what I wanted for two years and not exercising, I'd see SOMETHING once I started working out diligently and eating 1350-1600ish calories again. I'm 5'5" and 129. My good weight is in the low 120s and I need to get unjiggly and back in my clothes again.

I'm just confused as to why I've been watching my eating and measuring my portions since July 8 and not seeing anything happen. Can anyone offer any insight? There are a few days missing from my tracker and those are just when I was busy and forgot to log. But the calories stayed in the 1500-1600 range.

My specific workouts have been as follows:
7/8- FIRM Complete Aerobics & Weight Training (cardio + weights for an hour)
7/9- Turbo Jam Cardio Party 2
7/10- Squeeze with Tracey Effinger (a tough barre workout)
7/12- FIRM Cardio Sculpt (cardio + weights for an hour)
7/15- FIRM Aerobic Body Shaping (cardio + weights for an hour)
7/16- FIRM Ultimate Calorie Blaster (cardio)
7/18- Squeeze
7/19- Turbo Jam Punch Kick & Jam and 20 minute core work
7/21- FIRM Complete Aerobics & Weight Training (cardio + weights for an hour)
7/22- Squeeze and 20 minutes cardio
7/25- Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3
7/26- Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones
7/27- 30 Day Shred level 1
7/28- 30 Day Shred level 1 and 20 minutes cardio
7/30- 30 Day Shred level 1 and 20 minutes cardio and lower body Pilates

I would appreciate any help. I know it's only been three weeks but I'd hoped to have seen something in terms of results by now...if not on the scale, by the way my clothes fit. I need some sort of encouragement. Is this because I don't have a lot to lost to begin with? Is it because I'm almost 37 and not 27 so it's just not going to be easy??

Thanks all!