Who would you hug today, and why?

Options

Replies

• apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    My husband and my kids because I love them and hug them everyday.

My cousin who passed away last August.. Would be nice to be able to see him and give him a hug one last time.
  • thistime38
    thistime38 Posts: 62
    Options
    my massage therapist! was having awful vertigo for the past week and she released my neck muscles(too many to name) and the instant she did it my head felt clear and the dizziness was gone! Love her!
  • deaddivya
    deaddivya Posts: 102
    Options
    My dad.
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My Mum who died 30 years ago this October - I would have loved one last hug before she went.............
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    My daddy.....(yes I know I'm way old to be saying daddy).....but I'm a daddy's girl and he passed away November 2010. I miss him so so much!!!

I still call mine daddy...he gets a kick out of it too but then again..i AM the favorite.....
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    My mom. I miss her.
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    My daddy.....(yes I know I'm way old to be saying daddy).....but I'm a daddy's girl and he passed away November 2010. I miss him so so much!!!

I still call mine daddy...he gets a kick out of it too but then again..i AM the favorite.....

I'm almost 40 and call mine Daddy. :)
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I'd hug my Mom who passed away in 1999. There's not a day I don't think about you Mom. I love you so very much. :cry: :brokenheart:

In about 10 days though, I will be visiting 7 of my 9 Grandchildren and it is sure to be a hug fest! :happy:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    My friend who is in surgery today getting a rod placed in her leg after just finding out she has stage 4 cancer that has just totally eaten away her leg. She lives so far and I just wish I could be there with her.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    My Daddy. He passed away 3 years ago. I had not seen him the last 5 years of his life. I would give almost anything to hug him one more time and tell him how much I love him.

ETA: I am 55 and always called him Daddy. I don't think you get too old for that.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    My fiance-duh
    my monkeys- again, duh
    Creater of Roly Poly Chain-Yum
    Billy Joel- Love him
    All the members of Radiohead- Love them
    Person who started "who would you like to punch thread"- clearly they need one.

I want Monkeys! haha

My husband
    My Doggy Abby
    My Kitty Zharin
  • missymuffet459
    Options
    My kids. I was driving to work today and thinking of how damn cute they are!

I also have some serious mommy guilt- last night they were crying when I was talking about going to work today. My youngest said " Don't go Mommy- stay wiff us. It will be way fun!" I only work 2 days a week but I still miss them like crazy. Tearing up as I type. SIGH.

Also wish I could hug both my grandpas that passed away in the last few years.

I guess I should throw my husband into the mix as well! He is kind of cute :blushing:
  • RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    Options

Oh yes....I was the favorite too. : ))
  • Rhonda_A
    Rhonda_A Posts: 17
    Options
    My husband and my kids. Their arms are my favorite place in the world!!
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    The friends on my FL for all the words of support today :heart:
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    My dad who passed away in march from a massive heart attack....i miss him so much!

**hugs to you**

Thank you and here is a ((((((hug)))))) for you for being sweet!

Since my dad died it has made me want to push myself even more to not be unhealthy!!!!
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    The Ukrainian Men's National Gymnastics team, after last night they need one.
  • Nu_Journee
    Nu_Journee Posts: 29
    Options
    My sister (RIP 9/11/10) and my brother (RIP 9/6/90). I miss them dearly.
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    My aunt. It's been 15 days since my uncle died, and all the family that has been there to help out is having to leave. :(
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I'd like to hug this family. A death that should never have happened and the people responsible showing no remorse.

http://www.mpnnow.com/features/x866117514/Fairport-teacher-Heather-Boyum-killed-in-Penfield-crash?photo=0