Insanity 7/31/12

Options
So I started Insanity last night and did the fit test only. It was really not as bad as I was thinking, I just pushed as hard as I could and in 30 mins we were all done. We have several people all doing it at once. My Husband, Sister and Nephew and his future wife. It was fun and insane. We documented with Before Pictures and I can not wait to see what the results are in 60 days. I am even following the meal plan which is a complete change for me. Anyone else who as starrted recently and our is looking for motivation and support please request me cause I know I can always use the support:wink:

Replies

• jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I am starting my second week today. You must be in way better shape than me if you didn't find the fit test that bad - haha. I love the workout and it definitely motivating to keep on going. Feel free to add me - I have lots of other Insanity friends on my list too. Would love to see how your doing and your progress.
  • shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I just did my first workout today. How do you log the exercise? "High Impact Aerobics" doesn't seem to cut what I just did!
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I just did my first workout today. How do you log the exercise? "High Impact Aerobics" doesn't seem to cut what I just did!

Most peopel have an HRM as it can vary person to person. I don't log my calories from my workouts as I have used the guidelines for finding my daily calories as outlined in the pamplet that came with my Insanity so my workout calories are already figured in.

Day 9 today for me! Doing good and going strong.