PLLLLEAASSEEE add me and my friends!!!

Options
Gionni
Gionni Posts: 77 Member
Hey Guys

My name is Gionni and I have been a MFP member for just over 6months. I lost about 40 pounds, I log everyday and just celebrated my 200th day!!! I also encourage my friends and family to join. The best way to kick off your MFP route to have friends that encourage you, so can you add me and my buddy mklinux4 ? PLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEEE

Replies

• majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    200 days logging in and you still haven't filled anything out on MFP??? Dude.... :ohwell:
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Options
    200 days logging in and you still haven't filled anything out on MFP??? Dude.... :ohwell:

bah hahah hahahahaha hahaha
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • nanapapaof5
    nanapapaof5 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    330 days and I love what MFP does.
  • Gionni
    Gionni Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You are RIGHT!! I am fixing that now !
  • j_harley50
    j_harley50 Posts: 36
    Options
    Added your friend :) anyone is free to add me too. I use this every day and it's awesome. Great people great support!

:D
  • fi8ure
    fi8ure Posts: 1
    Options
    Good Morning All,

I'll add u. Support from any direction can't do anything BUT help. I've been successful at weight loss in the past, naturally and have lost as much as 70 lbs in 6 months. My issue is maintenance, I've backslid and am trying to overcome my weight issues by my 30th bday this December. So I'm PUMPED!!!
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    fee free to add me i'm on here everyday!!!