My ultimate NSV

Options
When I started this, I couldn't even run for a solid minute. Today, I RAN A MILE!!!! A 12 minute mile! This is the best thing that's happened. It's even more awesome than dropping pant sizes!

Replies

• Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!! Congrats :love: What else have you been doing for such great success? I see you have already lost 30+ pounds
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • crazy_indeed
    crazy_indeed Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Great sucess, congrats!!!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY AWESOME :drinker:
  • nmf062174
    nmf062174 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • howie4four
    howie4four Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I agree---nothing like pride in yourself and doing something you never thought you could do!! And nothing like running to give you that feeling!! :smile:
  • DeMarraDontStop
    DeMarraDontStop Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Yay you! Keep at it!!
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You rock!!!! I know how awesome that feeling is. Congratulations!!! Now see if you can do 2 miles! I know you can!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    That's freaking awesome!!! I have the same issue, can't run for more than a couple of minutes without having to stop. But this totally motivates me to think I can one day run a mile. Great job on your hugeee success!!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!
  • karagetsfit
    karagetsfit Posts: 191
    Options
    Love it!!!! Congrats :love: What else have you been doing for such great success? I see you have already lost 30+ pounds

Changed how I eat and lots of working out!
  • karagetsfit
    karagetsfit Posts: 191
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am definitely going to try to smash this and go to 2 miles!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!